Sky sports news - Barry Bannan on his way for £1 Million

£1m is better than nothing, he could have walked at the end of the season, also would save £27,000 (reported)

Would give us a chance either for Hunt to step up or sign another player

either way needs to be done quick, the season is starting soon and we need to get players in

Guest LindaOwl
6 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

* Shakes head

* Stands Up

*Walks away

Sorry to be offensive, I’m new here and I thought anything goes.

It was a bad joke and a lie.

I strangled him.

3 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

£1m is better than nothing, he could have walked at the end of the season, also would save £27,000 (reported)

either way needs to be done quick, the season is starting soon and we need to get players in

unfortunately Hunt imo is no where near the standard of bannan. 

Guest LindaOwl
1 minute ago, Pulcinella said:

If the release clause is just £1m, I'm surprised there's not been more activity on this before now.

He did us a MASSIVE favour signing that deal.

It means we’ll get a fee for him when he goes but I will really miss his corners and the thing he does when he twists around then puts it out for a throw in.

1 minute ago, LindaOwl said:

He did us a MASSIVE favour signing that deal.

It means we’ll get a fee for him when he goes but I will really miss his corners and the thing he does when he twists around then puts it out for a throw in.

Don't forget the stunning tactics on kickoff that get us on the front foot straight from the off.

9 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Yikes.

Guest LindaOwl
Just now, agentwalker said:

Don't forget the stunning tactics on kickoff that get us on the front foot straight from the off.

I am at the front of The Kop not far from Tango.

Bazza is a really good clapper, him and Hutch.

They remind me of Daniel O’Donnel at the City Hall the pair of them

Not sure if there's any truth in this, but to the people saying "£1m is better than nothing", do you have an actual clue of what went on in the contract negotiations?

From the outside I'd say that given Bannan's market value, why would it be just £1m? Chuck a reasonable valuation and it should've sufficed. I don't see why it needed to be so low for Bannan to agree.

Edited by bobness
  • Like 1

Rats, and sinking ship. To be replaced by a home made raft held together with bits of old rope?

Way to go Mr Chairman.

And we still haven’t signed any keepers and goalscorers for this division, making relegation more likely than promotion.

Pull your bloody finger out Mr Chairman.

Edited by theowlsman

If a club meet the release clause and he goes, we move on. Hopefully it would allow us to bring in more players with the wages it frees up. Not sure if it would allow us to be able to pay a transfer fee, but if it did even better.

It's not the end of the world and may even allow us to be less dependent on one player going forward.

Makes sense to me....he’d of gone for nothing if he hadn’t signed......contract basically extension of what he was on with the change if we were relegated....we now get him off wage bill and bank a million, can’t understand people having a go at Chansiri for this....good bit of business all round...

• Like 1

Guest LindaOwl

I’m going to miss Joey.  He made me damp.

At least he’s gone to Turkey, the men there make me damp too twice a year.

1 minute ago, LindaOwl said:

I’m going to miss Joey.  He made me damp.

At least he’s gone to Turkey, the men there make me damp too twice a year.

Come on Niel it’s just too obvious now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2