Jump to content

Sky sports news - Barry Bannan on his way for £1 Million


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, vulva said:

I keep reading he did us a favour signing that contract with the £1m release clause in it. In reality, he will probably have taken more than £1m out of the club in wages since he signed the contract. With all other associated costs it would have made more sense to release him on a free. 

 

If we had released him on a free we would still be paying him right now like we have with all the other players we've released, so he hasn't cost us anything.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Needs resolving quickly this. Major distraction 

I get the feeling its only a distraction to the fans, I imagine these things happen all the time within clubs and is the norm for players and managers at this time of year 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

I get the feeling its only a distraction to the fans, I imagine these things happen all the time within clubs and is the norm for players and managers at this time of year 

 

Exactly, and the club and the player will know far more, if indeed there is anything to know at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

I get the feeling its only a distraction to the fans, I imagine these things happen all the time within clubs and is the norm for players and managers at this time of year 

I get what you’re saying but BB is the major cog in our wheel. Integral to how we play. Personally if we can get good money he can go for me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, edwinowl said:

I get what you’re saying but BB is the major cog in our wheel. Integral to how we play. Personally if we can get good money he can go for me. 

I agree as i said earlier in the thread £1million pounds for a 31 year old League 1 player in our current  financial state is a fair deal for me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

HP?

 

The man's called "reggae", he's got his own sauce.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

I get what you’re saying but BB is the major cog in our wheel. Integral to how we play. Personally if we can get good money he can go for me. 

Very true but he’s a cog in a wheel and style of play that got relegated don’t forget.
The club should take the million if it’s offered and move on to a different style of play. The squad has sufficient numbers of young central midfielders with something to prove. Time for some 

 of them to step in and fill the gap if/when Bannan departs. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Very true but he’s a cog in a wheel and style of play that got relegated don’t forget.
The club should take the million if it’s offered and move on to a different style of play. The squad has sufficient numbers of young central midfielders with something to prove. Time for some 

 of them to step in and fill the gap if/when Bannan departs. 

Fully agree pal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

Has he gone yet ?  

 

Brentford have activated his £1m release clause, Chansiri says he isn't for sale. 

 

:Chansiri:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Brentford have activated his £1m release clause, Chansiri says he isn't for sale. 

 

:Chansiri:

If there is a release clause and Chasiri says this it shows how incompetent Chansiri is and by far the worst chairman we have ever had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/07/2021 at 14:39, WalthamOwl said:


And we could have got 1.5 million plus for him last season….

Aye

along with “Chansiri you hunt, flogging our best ( only) player in the middle of a relegation fight (for ‘only’ 2 million - we could have got 4 million plus in 2019)

🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

How do so many fans know how much a player is earning a week ?

my guess is most of them dont but take football management games as gospel 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...