SWFC to re-sign Jack Hunt

Guest Kagoshimaowl

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Wednesday fans: "All we are doing is signing Academy cast offs"

SWFC linked with Jack Hunt whos played 289 games in the Championship

Wednesday fans: "Not him hes rubbish"

No no no it's worse than that

Jack Hunt plays for Wednesday and Wednesday fans booed him on the pitch and were posting  "Booooo Hunt's rubbish we should get rid of him"

Jack Hunt goes to play for Bristol and Wednesday fans were posting "ha ha ha Hunt is rubbish for them too! He's so rubbish glad we got rid"

SWFC linked with Jack Hunt 

Wednesday fans: "Sign him up! Everyone loved him when he was here. Nobody ever booed him or posted anything where we slated him"

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Jack Hunt plays for Wednesday and Wednesday fans booed him on the pitch and were posting  "Booooo Hunt's rubbish we should get rid of him"

Jack Hunt goes to play for Bristol and Wednesday fans were posting "ha ha ha Hunt is rubbish for them too! He's so rubbish glad we got rid"

Wednesday fans: "Sign him up! Everyone loved him when he was here. Nobody ever booed him or posted anything where we slated him"

Wednesday fans boo all our players

All of them. Even the best ones, like Bannan. And Forestieri.

The only players our fans hate more than United players is our own

Just now, Grandad said:

So true

They usually the types who go round accusing other people of being negative too

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

E6uWNvUXoAAYE5S.jpg

And the Wednesday fans who boo our own players usually dress like this

This is painfully accurate. Seen in their Twitter profile holding a flare or sipping a can of Darks Fruits.

Regularly tweets that Barry Bannan is rubbish and posts snake emojis on George Hirst’s Instagram feed.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Grandad said:

SWFC linked with Jack Hunt whos played 289 games in the Championship

Wednesday fans: "Not him hes rubbish"

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

you 2 have nailed it 

Imagine if we get linked with Morgan Fox coming back the lad got slated for 4 years but he'd be treated like the returning messiah 

12 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

you 2 have nailed it 

Imagine if we get linked with Morgan Fox coming back the lad got slated for 4 years but he'd be treated like the returning messiah 

And I'd post

"hang on a minute? last time Fox was here you all booed him and posted how crap he was"

Then we'd get "Eh? Who posted how bad he was? I don't remember that happening"

(Because we all know that saying 'I don't remember that happening' will make us all forget)

Then we'd get "Nobody ever booed him or posted how crap he was??"

etc etc

Then I'd have to bump the topics and posts where he did, only for someone to then bump a load of topics / posts where he got praised, and so on and so on

It's so painful

I know he got booed and people posted saying he was crap
THEY know he got booed and people posted saying he was crap
WE ALL KNOW he got booed and people posted saying he was crap

But it's 2021

And in 2021 people just post 'Eh? That didn't happen? I don't ever remember that happening?' (when they DID remember it really) 

Absolutely nuts and a total waste of time because every single time we can just find the posts where people booed and posted that he was crap

lol

Owlstalk Shop

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Context is of course everything. Hunt was a (slightly) weak link when we were near the top of the championship pushing for the Premier league. He was still a very competent championship player but probably not quite at the level of a side targeting promotion. Hence the criticism at the time.

We are now a league 1 side with half a squad who would be delighted with a mid table finish.

It's possible to think hunt wasn't good enough at the time he played for us whilst still thinking he could do a job now at a lower level.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And I'd post

"hang on a minute? last time Fox was here you all booed him and posted how crap he was"

Then we'd get "Eh? Who posted how bad he was? I don't remember that happening"

(Because we all know that saying 'I don't remember that happening' will make us all forget)

Then we'd get "Nobody ever booed him or posted how crap he was??"

etc etc

Then I'd have to bump the topics and posts where he did, only for someone to then bump a load of topics / posts where he got praised, and so on and so on

It's so painful

I know he got booed and people posted saying he was crap
THEY know he got booed and people posted saying he was crap
WE ALL KNOW he got booed and people posted saying he was crap

But it's 2021

And in 2021 people just post 'Eh? That didn't happen? I don't ever remember that happening?' (when they DID remember it really) 

Absolutely nuts and a total waste of time because every single time we can just find the posts where people booed and posted that he was crap

lol

Maybe just omit 'all' (or 'everyone' as it was in this thread), and there'll be no issue, then?

Guest hirstysfags
6 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Context is of course everything. Hunt was a (slightly) weak link when we were near the top of the championship pushing for the Premier league. He was still a very competent championship player but probably not quite at the level of a side targeting promotion. Hence the criticism at the time.

We are now a league 1 side with half a squad who would be delighted with a mid table finish.

It's possible to think hunt wasn't good enough at the time he played for us whilst still thinking he could do a job now at a lower level.

I said that the other day. Different situation now.