These friendlies are getting worse and worse

15 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Hold on the health Secretary not going in quarantine, why should we or they do? The so called big wig politicians think they're a different breed,

I think someone has had too many Shandy's in the heatwave.

On 18/07/2021 at 14:10, Daniele Giovanni said:

Rangers was in front of 30000

Yet another incorrect "30k crowd" statement. 

I was there and the attendance was just over  20k so around a 50/50 split. At least 10k owls fans got to see Josh Windlass score the first 😀

6 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Yet another incorrect "30k crowd" statement. 

I was there and the attendance was just over  20k so around a 50/50 split. At least 10k owls fans got to see Josh Windlass score the first 😀

Sorry I didn't have time to count them 1 by 1

On 18/07/2021 at 13:48, Daniele Giovanni said:

Are there no Wednesday fans out there with foreign club connections? What's all this rubbish? Chester, Alfreton, Ossett, Steel Park whatever they call themselves, we should be playing Sampdoria, RB Leipzig, Atketico Madrid, at least under Carlos we had Benfica and Rangers, its utter rubbish doesn't tell us anything on how good we are, next season I'm going to get in touch with Mancini, Italy v Sheffield Wednesday, stadio Olimpico, at least that will tell us how bad we are. 

think we know how bad we are, dont need it rubbing in.

• Like 1

I've actually been to Ossett United, following Tadcaster Albion of all things. Cracking day out. Tad lost, but the Ossett brewery tap helped drown my sorrows.

A long bus ride to Wakefield and an even longer train journey to York after that lot. Still made it for last orders.

Also, we play Stocksbridge Park Steels literally every pre-season.