Sylvester Jasper

Why is everyone assuming we aren't after a central striker?

You can't pick your order of signings and typically those proper 'Number 9's' are the hardest to sign. It may be that it comes when the loan deadline is looming or when Prem teams have decided who to let out on loan.

• Like 1

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He did ...

He now walks with a slight limp as a result 

The potential for a three word phrase from AMB is endless. A bit like that joke new postcode system; what 3 words ffs.

I wonder what the 3 words for S6 are, or the sty? Old waffling prat has already been used.................

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

The potential for a three word phrase from AMB is endless. A bit like that joke new postcode system; what 3 words ffs.

I wonder what the 3 words for S6 are, or the sty? Old waffling prat has already been used.................

"Old Warty Penís" is a more suitable moniker ....

12 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Our lass uses a few I've never heard of, and I cant repeat them the swear filter would have nervous break down.

• Haha 1

We just got Shodipo for LW, we're looking at Jasper for LW - I hope that means we're moving on Green and not planning on playing him out of position on the right. Playing wingers on the wrong side has been awful whenever we've done it (Harris especially). 

11 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

We just got Shodipo for LW, we're looking at Jasper for LW - I hope that means we're moving on Green and not planning on playing him out of position on the right. Playing wingers on the wrong side has been awful whenever we've done it (Harris especially). 

Let’s be honest Harris on the pitch anywhere is out of position the bloke is useless. 

On 19/07/2021 at 11:30, The only way is S6 said:

For the center circle at Hillsborough it's  " horses.quick.salsa"

Bramall Lane it's "oils.spray.feed"

Sheffield fc is " single.front.soils"

And for hallam it's " both.send.flames"

Can you tell I've got some time on my hands today

• Thanks 1

On 17/07/2021 at 14:41, Southie_Owl said:

Strange how he’s gone from this promising career, to being with us on trial.  What did he do to deserve that I wonder 

Not that strange. Many more don't push on in their late teens. That article is typical Internet filler. 

On 17/07/2021 at 15:36, Manwë said:

What was wrong with Bola?  Was he too good ?

Footballers aren't generally known for being too bright, or geography. Maybewhen he got here he realised it was way up north too far away from London, so didn't want to be here. 

Could be his agent trying to hurry other clubs up interested up could be a few reasons. 

You'd think an arsenal academy player would generally be good at the skills Moore is wanting to play his style of football, bit of pace comfortable on the ball etc. 

4 hours ago, westy365owl said:

For the center circle at Hillsborough it's  " horses.quick.salsa"

Bramall Lane it's "oils.spray.feed"

Sheffield fc is " single.front.soils"

And for hallam it's " both.send.flames"

Can you tell I've got some time on my hands today

Is this the thing that mountain rescue keeps telling people to stop using because when they go and check it it sends them to China or something?

1 hour ago, owlinexile said:

Is this the thing that mountain rescue keeps telling people to stop using because when they go and check it it sends them to China or something?

I've no idea I know my old company used it to find water treatment places when there in middle of nowhere and it always worked well