Forestieri pulls his finger out

14 hours ago, 83owl said:

Bruce was only here for about 6weeks.

4 months and 18 matches.

12 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Do you think Bruce got the best out of FF?

Out of the 18 matches Bruce was in charge, FF played in 9 of which we lost 1 (the last match of the season v QPR).

In that time FF was out for periods with a hamstring problem.

Bruce said that he was frustrated to not have FF available more.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

When he put round pegs in round holes and played the best players rather than dropping the ones he was scared of. If we hadn't missed that penalty against Villa we may even have squeaked into the playoffs. So you are right, he achieved a lot in 6 weeks.

We finished 13th I think. Goes to show how desperate Wednesday fans are when someone finishing 13th is “achieving a lot in 6 weeks”

2 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

4 months and 18 matches.

Out of the 18 matches Bruce was in charge, FF played in 9 of which we lost 1 (the last match of the season v QPR).

In that time FF was out for periods with a hamstring problem.

Bruce said that he was frustrated to not have FF available more.

So despite the poster above saying only a weak manager like Monk couldn’t handle FF the stats show he also was unable to play more than 50% of the games available under Bruce.
He Was suspended a number of times and found guilty of racism under Jos and refused to play under Carlos.

Sounds like plenty of other managers were weak as well.

14 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Wasted years of his career being an ar5e, is anyone bothered what he does now.

I was a huge fan of him and stuck up for him on here quite a bit.

But hes moved on now and Im not arsed what he does.

I would question the point of the thread as the creator likes to slag him off ( the only ex player who can be slagged off).

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, 83owl said:

We finished 13th I think. Goes to show how desperate Wednesday fans are when someone finishing 13th is “achieving a lot in 6 weeks”

From where we were when he took over he made an impact. He took us from nothing to having an outside chance of the play offs. You seem so desperate to make a point you can't look common sense in the face.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, 83owl said:

So despite the poster above saying only a weak manager like Monk couldn’t handle FF the stats show he also was unable to play more than 50% of the games available under Bruce.
He Was suspended a number of times and found guilty of racism under Jos and refused to play under Carlos.

Sounds like plenty of other managers were weak as well.

Yes. Carlos, Jos and Monk were all weak. Only Bruce had any respect from the players. You seem to be trying to prove your point by agreeing with those you don't agree with. Interesting tactic.

15 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

From where we were when he took over he made an impact. He took us from nothing to having an outside chance of the play offs. You seem so desperate to make a point you can't look common sense in the face.

We finished 13th. You may class that as an achievement, I class it as mid table.

13 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Yes. Carlos, Jos and Monk were all weak. Only Bruce had any respect from the players. You seem to be trying to prove your point by agreeing with those you don't agree with. Interesting tactic.

So the only manager that FF had any respect for happens to be the one that he didn’t even start more than 50% of the games for and who was gone after 2 months. Great way to show respect. 

Guest Jack the Hat
42 minutes ago, 83owl said:

So the only manager that FF had any respect for happens to be the one that he didn’t even start more than 50% of the games for and who was gone after 2 months. Great way to show respect. 

I give up

9 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I was a huge fan of him and stuck up for him on here quite a bit.

But hes moved on now and Im not arsed what he does.

I would question the point of the thread as the creator likes to slag him off ( the only ex player who can be slagged off).

To be fair I backed him to the hilt, in hindsight he was a disgrace.