Forestieri pulls his finger out

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No chance

Moore is putting together hungry you g lads who will do as they’re asked and instructed 

But are they any good at football?

11 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Exactly most good players are nuts. Good managers know how to manage them.

Unfortunately we haven’t had good managers for a while hence why he didn’t perform towards the end of his time here.

Wish we had him still 

Most good players are nuts ?? Really ?

A good manager would have downed him after his one man strike action 

Hes a selfish Pr..k 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just look for reasons to have a dig at him???

It was like he was working his way down a list of things professional footballers shouldn’t do ffs

Yes, he did a lit of questionable stuff.

My comment was for the hypothetical situation if he were to come back and make a proper effort, would you still hold his past against him? Or let him play and contribute and be like Southgate taking England to their first final in ages.

(Btw, I don't want him back, because I expect so many wouldn't let go of his past)

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Yes, he did a lit of questionable stuff.

My comment was for the hypothetical situation if he were to come back and make a proper effort, would you still hold his past against him? Or let him play and contribute and be like Southgate taking England to their first final in ages.

(Btw, I don't want him back, because I expect so many wouldn't let go of his past)

He dosnt fit the 'young and hungary' mantra..load of round uns..dele is young and hungry but he dosnt look made for league football at all

Guest Jack the Hat
On 16/07/2021 at 23:01, Dutch McLovin said:

Exactly most good players are nuts. Good managers know how to manage them.

Unfortunately we haven’t had good managers for a while hence why he didn’t perform towards the end of his time here.

Wish we had him still 

^^^^^^ This. Weak managers like Monk couldn't manage FF Westwood and Hutch. How difficult could it be? Bruce didn't have a problem.

On 16/07/2021 at 19:24, room0035 said:

I wonder if we could get him on loan in league one he would score about 40+ goals.😁😁😁

He the most technically gifted player we have had in 20 + years, hes a fruit loop too, but you get that with talented players.

He's not. Sibon was.  But he is easily the most gifted we have signed in that period.

On 16/07/2021 at 21:38, N0rtherner said:

Personally, happy with him, but it's like Southgate's missed penalty, there will be people to remind him of the Norwich travesty and other stuff and just look for excuses to have another dig at him, and I don't think that'd be something he'd be able to ignore and it would probably just make old habits resurface.

I'm sorry if this sounds unfriendly but give over. To compare a penalty miss in a shoot out to not bothering to turn up because you think you're bigger than the club is mind boggling beyond both showing the true nature of the man.  Southgate put his hand up when other wouldn't. Forresticunteri didn't turn up at all. ******** ********.

On 17/07/2021 at 19:20, N0rtherner said:

Whatever makes you think that?

• Haha 1

On 17/07/2021 at 07:51, JackSWFC said:

Looks like he’s just left the one in his little finger for some reason… 

I knew a nutter at college who had one long thumb nail, said it was to stab people in the eye with when having a fight.

Nice lad.

7 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

^^^^^^ This. Weak managers like Monk couldn't manage FF Westwood and Hutch. How difficult could it be? Bruce didn't have a problem.

Do you think Bruce got the best out of FF?

Guest Jack the Hat
12 hours ago, 83owl said:

Bruce was only here for about 6weeks.

When he put round pegs in round holes and played the best players rather than dropping the ones he was scared of. If we hadn't missed that penalty against Villa we may even have squeaked into the playoffs. So you are right, he achieved a lot in 6 weeks.

Guest Jack the Hat
10 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Do you think Bruce got the best out of FF?

Cant remember FF in particular, but he did the rest of the team and given a full season would have in the end got the best from FF. FF played well during Jos's reign.