Forestieri pulls his finger out

I wonder if we could get him on loan in league one he would score about 40+ goals.😁😁😁

He the most technically gifted player we have had in 20 + years, hes a fruit loop too, but you get that with talented players.

• Like 9

Guest Therealrealist

Love to have him back fit and firing...wud put 5k on the gate..pay for his sen...I miss chap Asda as well...mooching round 5he parson cross one just isn’t the same knowing yer not gunner see any stars🥴

Personally, happy with him, but it's like Southgate's missed penalty, there will be people to remind him of the Norwich travesty and other stuff and just look for excuses to have another dig at him, and I don't think that'd be something he'd be able to ignore and it would probably just make old habits resurface.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

I wonder if we could get him on loan in league one he would score about 40+ goals.😁😁😁

He the most technically gifted player we have had in 20 + years, hes a fruit loop too, but you get that with talented players.

Exactly most good players are nuts. Good managers know how to manage them.

Unfortunately we haven’t had good managers for a while hence why he didn’t perform towards the end of his time here.

Wish we had him still 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, N0rtherner said:

Personally, happy with him, but it's like Southgate's missed penalty, there will be people to remind him of the Norwich travesty and other stuff and just look for excuses to have another dig at him, and I don't think that'd be something he'd be able to ignore and it would probably just make old habits resurface.

Just look for reasons to have a dig at him???

It was like he was working his way down a list of things professional footballers shouldn’t do ffs

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The managers 

Bet moore would love him to be here..instead of what weev ensed up with

As much as I loved watching Fernando and being one of the few players in the last 20 years to get fans on the edge of their seats when he got the ball; I think it's a bit disrespectful to the current squad to keep looking back at him.

We're looking to be leaner, fresher, faster under Moore.

Admire the past, of course. 

But our future and youth is more important and more deserving of our focus now.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Exactly most good players are nuts. Good managers know how to manage them.

Unfortunately we haven’t had good managers for a while hence why he didn’t perform towards the end of his time here.

Wish we had him still 

Yes it would be fantastic to have him back. Sat under the lights at Hillsborough  watching as Accrington put their third of the game past us we could all say “if only Fessi wasn’t injured/suspended/didn’t want to play/train this week” we would have won that game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1