Jayden Onen

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The QPR fans just do not rate him, the Everton player looks promising.  Onen was released by Brentford, then by Reading not the best track record.  

that’s not true , plenty of qpr fans rated shidapo , I went on their official page on Twitter and lots rated him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Think it's looking weaker and weaker most of the players we are signing have been let go by their clubs and not very good clubs at that.  Starting to worry, only one looks promising.  This is starting to remind of whats is name playing all the youngsters. 

We need proven quality.     

I'm going out on a limb here...

I've been critical of our signings but I'll be positive aswell.

Dennis Aderinan will be a top player.

The central midfielder, when he played for Wycombe. They had some brilliant results.

Wycombe 1-0 Bournemouth 

Middlesbrough 0-3 Wycombe

Rotherham 0-3 Wycombe

Wycombe 2-1 Bristol City

We're lucky to have Aderinan.

Wouldn't mind their Leicester City loanee striker Muskwe too

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The QPR fans just do not rate him, the Everton player looks promising.  Onen was released by Brentford, then by Reading not the best track record.  

You have spoken to all the QPR  fans then ??

Because the one I communicated with thought he might get involved in their first team this season 

Stop talking gonads

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I went on the fans QPR Forum and they didn't rate him... hope you end up right though

Official Twitter page since his departure, I mean fair enough , we all read different info etc , but 13 goals from out wide in league 1? I think that’s pretty good and certainly something we should be happy with 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Official Twitter page since his departure, I mean fair enough , we all read different info etc , but 13 goals from out wide in league 1? I think that’s pretty good and certainly something we should be happy with 

Yep, the fans who follow the clubs official Twitter page had a different opinion to those on another forum. Strange 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

You have spoken to all the QPR  fans then ??

Because the one I communicated with thought he might get involved in their first team this season 

Stop talking gonads

But he hasn't got involved, you have to ask why QPR would let a player go when they are not exactly blessed with loads of quality strikers, you would have thought he would be worth keeping in case of emergencies. 

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Helan wasn't wanted by Reading either. We didn't want some kid called Vardy. Pigs signed Brewster for £20M+. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

We are shopping in Poundland now, so we have to take the best of what we can get and afford. And who knows how these lads will turn out. We've got to give them a chance as it's all we can do. Don't write them off already before a ball has been kicked in anger.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

But he hasn't got involved, you have to ask why QPR would let a player go when they are not exactly blessed with loads of quality strikers, you would have thought he would be worth keeping in case of emergencies. 

What players are you expecting us to be able to sign that want to be kept by their parent clubs? Seeing as we can’t spend transfer fees

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

Helan wasn't wanted by Reading either. We didn't want some kid called Vardy. Pigs signed Brewster for £20M+. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

We are shopping in Poundland now, so we have to take the best of what we can get and afford. And who knows how these lads will turn out. We've got to give them a chance as it's all we can do. Don't write them off already before a ball has been kicked in anger.

Let's save the pounds and get a decent five pound player. 

I don't mind them coming to the club as such, but as back up players not regulars.

10 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Spot on this. And our recent track record with expensive experienced players hardly helped our cause

• Like 1

It looks from the outside looking in that Moore has contacts at the Arsenal

Academy as he picked up some youngsters on Loan from there when he was at Donny and obviously he’s been linked with Bola and now Onen.

Just adds fuel to the fire that Moore knows the score when it comes to finding youngsters that may come good. It won’t appease some on here but I quite like the way we’re heading. I’m quite happy to back Moore for as long as necessary to get the job done.

• Like 6