Reselling of Kit - Australian Owl - For Sale

Apologies if in wrong section - I'm based in Canberra, Aus and just took receipt of home shirt from last season size XL & away shirt from the season before green kit XL plus a Wednesday polo blue with the smaller owl on the badge ( it's really good quality) size XL. Unfortunately too small for me. 

So....if there's any AU based Wednesday fans who are keen please send me a message and happy to discuss. I paid £17.70 for the home shirts and the polo was £30. All still in the bag with the tags on.

If I don't get any traction in the next 24/48 hours or so I will begin the task of sending back to the shop and getting these amended and resent out to Aus. Current climate will take a while. 

Thanks all WAWAW

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, millomowl said:

Apologies if in wrong section - I'm based in Canberra, Aus and just took receipt of home shirt from last season size XL & away shirt from the season before green kit XL plus a Wednesday polo blue with the smaller owl on the badge ( it's really good quality) size XL. Unfortunately too small for me. 

So....if there's any AU based Wednesday fans who are keen please send me a message and happy to discuss. I paid £17.70 for the home shirts and the polo was £30. All still in the bag with the tags on.

If I don't get any traction in the next 24/48 hours or so I will begin the task of sending back to the shop and getting these amended and resent out to Aus. Current climate will take a while. 

Thanks all WAWAW

This is why shirts should never be sold with 'm', 'l' 'xxl' etc

It should simply be an inches/cm thing

Pointless it being XL if one place sells XL at 48 inch chest and another one sells it at XL at as 32 inch chest

Absolute madness 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, millomowl said:

Thanks all WAWAW

I suffered the same fate mate, so now I am just busily feeding my son so it will fit him 😄 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SouthsideOwl3940 said:

Hahahaha only sparingly 🙂 He's only 6, so he has some eating in front of him 😄 

Thanks for replies....made me smile and hope your lad is enjoying his tea tonight 🙂

Looks like I'll have to go the long way round and send them back and maybe even the time they get there the new kits might be released.....

Stay safe WAWAW

• Like 1

On 14/07/2021 at 19:04, millomowl said:

Thanks all WAWAW

How much do you want sir?

• Like 1

On 14/07/2021 at 10:16, @owlstalk said:

This is why shirts should never be sold with 'm', 'l' 'xxl' etc

It should simply be an inches/cm thing

Pointless it being XL if one place sells XL at 48 inch chest and another one sells it at XL at as 32 inch chest

Absolute madness 

As someone who sells clothes I couldn't agree more. Drives me mad that one manufacturer's M is another's XL, etc. Then the complexities of different ways to measure things in different countries or one manufacturer making their measurements from one place on the garment whilst another measures across a different place...

...and don't get me started on Women's dress sizes. The most meaningless numbers ever uttered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeeJayOne said:

As someone who sells clothes I couldn't agree more. Drives me mad that one manufacturer's M is another's XL, etc. Then the complexities of different ways to measure things in different countries or one manufacturer making their measurements from one place on the garment whilst another measures across a different place...

...and don't get me started on Women's dress sizes. The most meaningless numbers ever uttered.

Screenshot 2021-07-15 at 13.53.41.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

6 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

Didn’t realise you had a problem with the dress sizes James 

lol

• Haha 1