57 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

People thinking he was signing because Att followed him, sure he does it on purpose. 

He played a few games for the club that’s why he followed him. I read somewhere arsenal agreed a mutual termination of contract that’s why I’m surprised he didn’t sign 

2 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

He played a few games for the club that’s why he followed him. I read somewhere arsenal agreed a mutual termination of contract that’s why I’m surprised he didn’t sign 

Wages, just a thought.

3 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Not heard DM’s comments but hoping it’s us who rejected Bola and not the other way around 

Probably impressed and a championship club has since offered him a contract instead. Everyone seemed to say he played well so unlikely we’d not want him

6 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Probably impressed and a championship club has since offered him a contract instead. Everyone seemed to say he played well so unlikely we’d not want him

Or Moore is confident that a preferred option will sign.

12 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He is a professional footballer, professionals leave their issues off the pitch and give their all for the fans.

It's like a lawyer not doing his best for his client in court, as a professional he has duty to his client to get the best result.  Not take any issues he has with his office into court.

I don't post often, but what a ridiculous view.

Edited by Owlcoholic
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t rate Borner at all. I’d let him go 

Agreed. We could do with someone with physical presence and Borner is far too light weight.