ALFRETON vs SWFC - Official Matchday Thread

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Think you might be confusing Bola with the left back in the first half. 

I'm certainly not. An example was the walking to the ball on the left side which let the opposition sprint 20 yards to beat him to it. He would have been hung drawn and quartered if he did that at Hillsborough

1 minute ago, smhouston said:

I'm certainly not. An example was the walking to the ball on the left side which let the opposition sprint 20 yards to beat him to it. He would have been hung drawn and quartered if he did that at Hillsborough

Must have missed that. Thought he looked really good. Played a cracking ball through to Green at one point. Looked far more composed than Borner.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Must have missed that. Thought he looked really good. Played a cracking ball through to Green at one point. Looked far more composed than Borner.

Now that I will agree on. I'd rather have him over Borner. Would just like to see more of him that's all. Do wonder how he'd cope against a bigger forward line too

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s a left back by trade so surprised Moore is trying him out as a centre half. 

Think I saw on the Arsenal site that they describe him as a left back who can play at centre half, so the left side of a back 3 is probably doable for him. 

• Thanks 1