Its coming home, The 149th Open.

Señor Sam

Hopefully it leathers it down in Kent all week and finally Tommy Fleetwood puts it together for all four rounds. 

Matt Fitzpatrick also playing well at the moment. Fancy him to do well.

You can never rule out Brooks at a major and Rahm has been in imperious form. 

Looking forward to it. There's normally very few low scores at RSG though so could be some fun hacks from that nice thick rough.

Bryson making a right *** of himself 

Hit 4 fairways in his first round and he’s come out blaming the driver and generally having a pop at his supplier

MD of Cobra (his supplier) has hit back basically saying that he is impossible to work for. Nothing they do is ever right. Bryson even has his own department working on his specific clubs

10 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

Bryson making a right *** of himself 

Hit 4 fairways in his first round and he’s come out blaming the driver and generally having a pop at his supplier

MD of Cobra (his supplier) has hit back basically saying that he is impossible to work for. Nothing they do is ever right. Bryson even has his own department working on his specific clubs

Aye, all his irons are the same length.

Talented player but for me over complicates everything.

Perfect time here to watch from about 3pm - 11pm. 

Applied for the ticket ballot for the next Open in St. Andrews.

I hope it’s an interesting and close weekend. I don’t want anyone running away with it like Lowry last time. 

47 minutes ago, TheGodfather said:

Been a cracking performance all round from those 4.

If I have a bet it’s usually after the cut , at least you know your choices are around until the end .

cant see past Oustheuizen but Rhaam at 14/1 could be a decent ew if he gets a flyer tomorrow 

Saw this on Sky Sports News from the giant:

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!