Tonight’s Hero Or Villain

Abysmal starting team

Laughable subs

Love Southgate as a person but we've blown it again when all the cards were in our favour

Really poor but same old

The more things change the more they stay the same...

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Actually I'll change mine to the complete and utter morons beating fans up because we lost.

Erm what you said isn't true. 

It's before the game and the guys getting kicked are ones who've broken into the ground without tickets. 

The kicking em etc is OTT but little sympathy for c0cks who break into the stadium without a ticket. 

Dont sensationalise events though mate. You're not the media 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Erm what you said isn't true. 

It's before the game and the guys getting kicked are ones who've broken into the ground without tickets. 

The kicking em etc is OTT but little sympathy for c0cks who break into the stadium without a ticket. 

Dont sensationalise events though mate. You're not the media 

What part have I said that isn't true? 

Have a look for yourself, violence broke out across London after the game. 

I'm not sensationalising anything at all - mate. 

• Like 1

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

What part have I said that isn't true? 

Have a look for yourself, violence broke out across London after the game. 

I'm not sensationalising anything at all - mate. 

You said about beating fans up after the game and posted a video from Before the game. 

And with completely the wrong context. That's what you got wrong. 

If things happened then they are pond life, but your original post is misleading 

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

You said about beating fans up after the game and posted a video from Before the game. 

And with completely the wrong context. That's what you got wrong. 

If things happened then they are pond life, but your original post is misleading 

Makes no odds - before, after, during the game. This might have been the ticketless fans, but the point remains.

England lose, fans went on the rampage again.

Have a look at Kamara's tweets whilst he was on his way out of Wembley last night. 

• Like 1

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

Makes no odds - before, after, during the game. This might have been the ticketless fans, but the point remains.

England lose, fans went on the rampage again.

Have a look at Kamara's tweets whilst he was on his way out of Wembley last night. 

I don't use twitter,  too many absolute weapons as proven once again yesterday. 

I agree with the sentiment of what you're saying, but think posting a pretty  unrelated video to your valid point is misleading imo. 

That video shows some bellends getting a kicking from some other bellends, but the sort who punch someone cos they beat us at football are a different level of ball sniffer 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I don't use twitter,  too many absolute weapons as proven once again yesterday. 

I agree with the sentiment of what you're saying, but think posting a pretty  unrelated video to your valid point is misleading imo. 

That video shows some bellends getting a kicking from some other bellends, but the sort who punch someone cos they beat us at football are a different level of ball sniffer 

you must have used. That’s where that video you make reference to originated from. 

The fella twitching at the end this video is pretty shocking.