Att Chansiri following list

If we're signing players who are really quick, like Shodipo and Baah.

Then we need Bannan slightly further forward to pull the strings in an attacking sense. 

Stick Aderinan and Loungo together 

And let Bannan ask the questions from our athletes upfront.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, marshy said:

No bleeding keeper on there though😂

If you score 5 each game, you don't need a keeper!

Oh wait, this is Wednesday! lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 0114 said:

It’s been a pretty reliable source of recruitment the last few years. 

Happy with Adeniran, I know he’s not played a lot of football but he’s a type of player we need with room for improvement.

Shodipo I would have been happy with at Championship level. 

Both could be upgrades on players like Pelupessy and Harris on much less money. 

Yep agree, not too difficult to find better alternatives than those 2 but positive signs

15 hours ago, Loxley Owl said:

Everything about Chansiri’s kid following people on Instagram just before we sign them is incredibly tinpot and horrifies me about how amateurish the running of our club is. 

100%

17 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

If we're signing players who are really quick, like Shodipo and Baah.

Then we need Bannan slightly further forward to pull the strings in an attacking sense. 

Stick Aderinan and Loungo together 

And let Bannan ask the questions from our athletes upfront.

Totally agree. It will break me if we see Bannan deep, either tactically or because he has a real tendency to gravitate there.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Att clearly just over hears conversations going on and just adds them on Instagram any kid would do that.

im surprised his dad hasn’t told him to stop it unless he’s to busy to care what his lad does.

I reckon he's part of the reason Chansiri wanted a football club in the first place.  He probably gets specifically told who we are signing.

As long as he is kept out of any interviews or decision-making process it's only a bit tinpot rather than massively unprofessional.

3 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

I reckon he's part of the reason Chansiri wanted a football club in the first place.  He probably gets specifically told who we are signing.

As long as he is kept out of any interviews or decision-making process it's only a bit tinpot rather than massively unprofessional.

Someone ITK told me that Att was part of interviews for the last manager search. Same source told me that Jokanovic actually attended an interview for the job but saw Att involved and thought we were a joke and unprofessional. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tony Pulis said:

Someone ITK told me that Att was part of interviews for the last manager search. Same source told me that Jokanovic actually attended an interview for the job but saw Att involved and thought we were a joke and unprofessional. 

That was in the story from the Athletic.

Although it was the Cowleys I believe.  Chansiri phoned his son in the middle of the interview so he could chip in.

Carlos has also claimed separately that Att was involved in choosing him as manager after reading an article about the work he was doing in Turkey.

37 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Do you genuinely think a kid is making decisions? I presume people were only being sarcastic . No doubt he’s around his dad and he’s overhearing the running of the club as he will one day take over if we are not sold but I don’t think a billionaire is turning to his son for help at this moment in time lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Do you genuinely think a kid is making decisions? I presume people were only being sarcastic . No doubt he’s around his dad and he’s overhearing the running of the club as he will one day take over if we are not sold but I don’t think a billionaire is turning to his son for help at this moment in time lol 

I'm saying NOWT
I'm having a good day today

COME ON ENGLAND!

Owlstalk Shop