Chester vs 🦉 SWFC - Official Matchday Thread ⚽️

4 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

Windass will want to play in the championship, and whilst he is by far our best attacking player,  we should really consider accepting a half decent transfer fee, with our current restrictions in place.

Chansiri's 5m valuation is predictably deluded nonsense, but let's say we got 750k  - 1m for him. That could fund wages for 4 or 5 decent loans / free agents at this level. 

Tough choices to be made, sadly.

That kind of money could even be worth 6 points if we struggle to keep paying wages!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

The thing I really love about this football commentary, is that they know and tell us, which players are playing/on the ball and they concentrate on the game. I hate our commenators reading out stupid social media messages while we try and work out what's happening. I don't care who is watching in Outer Mongolia or which fans are having a birthday, I want to know what's happening on the pitch and stories relating to the teams, if there's a break in play. The number of times that they don't even know players names, or that substitutions have been made is ridiculous.

Can I take this break in play to give a shout out to all the owls in Lanzeroti at the owl and the pussycat, also happy birthday to Colin. 

I’d often switch to away commentary, despite it being bit biased it at least stuck to the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Can I take this break in play to give a shout out to all the owls in Lanzeroti at the owl and the pussycat, also happy birthday to Colin. 

I’d often switch to away commentary, despite it being bit biased it at least stuck to the game.

Cheers mate

• Haha 3

Just now, OwlPastie said:

Sorry if it's been mentioned before... But where are Iorfa and Luongo? 

Not mentioned. Im

assuming Luongo not upto two outings in 4 days. Not sure if Iorfa is ready for football yet after the long spell out. 

2 minutes ago, OwlPastie said:

Sorry if it's been mentioned before... But where are Iorfa and Luongo? 

Think Iorfa is still on light training after his injury.

Maybe don't want to risk Luongo so close to his last game.

• Like 2