BREAKING - Wednesday given suspended- 6 point deduction

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah!! Exactly that

They're jealous that we've got a Megastore and they havent'

Wonder what an EFL megastore would sell? They should built one. With rule books and Steve Gibson t-shirts.

Dr fox could do there in-house radio, play Bruce Springsteen like they do in Topshop.

• Haha 3

If other clubs start struggling in the same way us and Derby have done. If the EFL don’t show consistency from here on in then some serious questions need to be asked as I don’t think for instance Middlesbrough would be copping for it in the same way?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shez said:

Wonder if this 6pt's deduction will be every month from here on out...could end the season on negative points

Nope.  Chansiri thinks we get 9pts a win. 

Playoffs still on course.

• Like 2

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Wonder what an EFL megastore would sell? They should built one. With rule books and Steve Gibson t-shirts.

Dr fox could do there in-house radio, play Bruce Springsteen like they do in Topshop.

I used to DJ in Burton and Top Shop

Used to stand in the shop playing The Reynolds Girls "I'd Rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac" in between telllng everyone about the deals on pants and socks

True story

Owlstalk Shop

You have to punish non payment of wages, absolutely you do 

Points deductions are not the way for me personally, I’d like to see it handled differently 

Just now, Royal_D said:

You have to punish non payment of wages, absolutely you do 

Points deductions are not the way for me personally, I’d like to see it handled differently 

What would you do differently?

What I mean is what would you do instead of points deductions?

For instance let's say you fined Chansiri instead  £2mililon or summat - he'd just recoup it by putting the ticket prices up or selling the training ground or summat

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Used to stand in the shop playing The Reynolds Girls "I'd Rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac" in between telllng everyone about the deals on pants and socks

True story

You need your DJ license take of you for playing that 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

True story

I'd have loved that job, trouble is, I'd get board and start playing bring your daughter to the slaughter by maiden.

• Haha 1