BREAKING - Wednesday given suspended- 6 point deduction

Very unlikely to not pay players on time again unless there's nothing in pot, this might mean incoming players won't be put off joining us as much as before. 

I still feel that EFL have got it in for us and Derby because we've stood up to them though, there's got to be a number of other clubs that's failed to pay players on time and EFL are very lenient with them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with this. There is no reason , pandemic or no pandemic, the players should not be paid on time. It also should not be suspended as its not sufficient punishment. This isn't law, there can be retrospective punishment. I can recall Luton getting deducted 30pts for frequent rule breaking. Why are we any different?

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Wonder where the freaks are that were praising him for paying the late late late owed wages? 

People have been weirdly quick to praise things that should be utterly routine, and not even news, at any other functional club in the league. 

Finally putting tickets on sale and giving some 17 year olds new deals might be the highlight of the season though so..

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, thesexynortherner said:

The really worrying thing in all this is that DC hasn’t got the funds to run the club.. You’ve  just got to hope that the revenue coming in through the season can cover the salaries.. no idea if it will or not but you’d expect it to be tight!

I think it's a distinct possibility revenue incoming won't as would suspect there's little retained profits in the business so all those funds from advance and multi-year season tickets have previously been spent. Will need to therefore rely on new ST purchases and pay-on-gate. Is that going to be enough? I'm going to pin my flag to the 'no' hill. Club is f*cked with this useless **** in charge.

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Very unlikely to not pay players on time again unless there's nothing in pot, this might mean incoming players won't be put off joining us as much as before. 

I still feel that EFL have got it in for us and Derby because we've stood up to them though, there's got to be a number of other clubs that's failed to pay players on time and EFL are very lenient with them. 

Who like?

2 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I think it's a distinct possibility revenue incoming won't as would suspect there's little retained profits in the business so all those funds from advance and multi-year season tickets have previously been spent. Will need to therefore rely on new ST purchases and pay-on-gate. Is that going to be enough? I'm going to pin my flag to the 'no' hill. Club is f*cked with this useless **** in charge.

This is my suspicion too.