BREAKING - Wednesday given suspended- 6 point deduction

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

So if we fail to pay the players for the first time say next February. We get a 6 point deduction.?

I think it's 6 point deduction if we don't pay them on time at at any time in the next 6 months, or a 3 point deduction after that for the 6 months after

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think it's 6 point deduction if we don't pay them on time at at any time in the next 6 months, or a 3 point deduction after that for the 6 months after

Exactly this. For some reason our penalty halves in December.  

15 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Ahh thanks. Ball in the chairman’s court then :duntmatter:

I give it until October until we get hit with the -6

To be fair mate I can’t see our fantastic leader going that long before hitting a 40 yard screamer into his own net

2 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Oh come on,would anybody connected with the club think it necessary or adviseable to comment on such nonsense.

You mean the official sanction from the governing body of the competition that determines your existence?

Yeah you're right, why would they comment on "nonsense" like that?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

You mean the official sanction from the governing body of the competition that determines your existence?

Yeah you're right, why would they comment on "nonsense" like that?

Perhaps because if he said nothing to worry about,will be paid on time etc he,d be called a liar ? Its not an official sanction untill or unless its activated.Dont worry about it .it wont happen.

• Haha 1

On 10/07/2021 at 07:53, @owlstalk said:

This - however it's worth noting this is a suspended punishment for previously not paying on time.

If we did it again as well as triggering this suspended deduction they'd be fresh new charges on top - probably a further points deduction and other sanctions 

56 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It's very simple Neil

If you break the law and get a suspended sentence from a judge, it isn't an official sanction. It never really happened. 

Duh.

Or -IF  you break a certain law it will happen but if you dont,it wont .Thats completely different!  DUH.

Guest hk_owl

Nothing to worry about. We’ve been naughty, if we do it again we’ll be send to our room.

A positive step from the EFL to keep SWFC in line. Until there’s an alternative, I think it’s time to get behind the players, the club and Mr Chansiri.

9 minutes ago, hk_owl said:

Nothing to worry about. We’ve been naughty, if we do it again we’ll be send to our room.

A positive step from the EFL to keep SWFC in line. Until there’s an alternative, I think it’s time to get behind the players, the club and Mr Chansiri.

Best I can do is two out of three there mate.

And I would categorise the potential for a further points punishment that could either A) best case-derail a promotion push or B) worst case-send us into league 2, as something to worry about. 

The chairman now needs to do what he’s been there for all along. Pay the bills and let people with a knowledge of football get on with sorting out the football side. Some encouraging signs with recent signings he might be doing that, but we’ll see 

5 hours ago, hk_owl said:

Exactly.youve got it unlike many on here