1 incoming. 2 more maybe. (According to Nixon)

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Is this Adeniran fella the one that was on loan at Wycombe?

If it is he's some player, he reminds me a lot of Kante at Chelsea

Yes the very same.  I made the Kante comparison too, tho at the moment he’s more of a box to box midfielder like Carlton Palmer.  Would be a very good signing for a league 1 team 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

The recruiting team (whoever they are) will do well to bring anyone decent in given the mess we are in.

These players must be desperate or otherwise they’d be going elsewhere.

What a shambles.

If we sign the lad from Everton, which it looks like we will. We will have beaten off competition from Championship clubs. So I’m not sure how accurate your assumption is. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

If we sign the lad from Everton, which it looks like we will. We will have beaten off competition from Championship clubs. So I’m not sure how accurate your assumption is. 

I hope you are right. Looking forward to seeing some new players and some youngsters coming in that are hopefully hungry.

I wonder how this suspended point deduction will effect signings. Perhaps players will think there is no way the owner would be so stupid as to not pay wages again because of the points deduction hanging over us. They obviously don’t know Chansiri very well though :duntmatter:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder how this suspended point deduction will effect signings. Perhaps players will think there is no way the owner would be so stupid as to not pay wages again because of the points deduction hanging over us. They obviously don’t know Chansiri very well though :duntmatter:

They don't need to worry about whether that would happen or not though - they'd just talk to our players and ask em

Like Julian Borner etc

lol

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hopefully they are all off social media by now and dont see any of this.😁😁😁😁

50 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Has anyone heard anything about the Swindon defender that was apparently close to joining? Sounded a decent prospect. Think someone (not Kev) had said the player had been to the ground 

Maybe we can’t complete the transfer now we’re not allowed to pay transfer fees.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I could be wrong but for some reason I thought he was on a free. 

Pipped to his signature by the local 5-a-side team. They promised a packet of crisps after the game, we offered 'he 'may' get a packet of crisps' after the game. 

• Haha 1