1 incoming. 2 more maybe. (According to Nixon)

We currently have no left back right sided midfielder or any strikers, I would hope to have these areas prioritise.

We start the season with the Paterson and Windass as our only goal threat it is going to be a tough season with us spending most of our time in the bottom 6 instead of in and around the top 6.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We currently have no left back right sided midfielder or any strikers, I would hope to have these areas prioritise.

Charles Hagan, will be in contention this season. He has potential like Shaw and Osaze but wasn't given the shop window exposure they got.

• Like 2

Wednesday are hopeful of completing the signing of midfielder Dennis Adeniran in the next couple of days. The free agent has had plenty of interest from elsewhere. Expecting there to be two or three trialists involved against Chester tomorrow. #SWFC  - Dom Howson a few mins ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We start the season with the Paterson and Windass as our only goal threat it is going to be a tough season with us spending most of our time in the bottom 6 instead of in and around the top 6.

agree, we need all those, cant see it happening though