Next phase of season ticket sales now OPEN

anyone know how to find out how many points they have? since new ticket system started  ive not seen it and gone through every menu . nothing regards currant points total.  im guessing a lot will be on similar points if lose 19/20 . nobody went last season and it would include this coming season points . so everyone on 460 points? if that happens a lot what have gone home/away for 30 years wont get tickets for many away games this season. 

11 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

So st prices are roughly

kop 15

north 18

south 20

potg prices should be no more than

even our im alright jack mob cudnt complain at them prices for the floaters

The £20, £23 and £25 should be prices for members.

Membership fee of £50 with a fiver off per ticket bought. 10 games you get your money back

£25, £28 & £30 for 1 offs

That way we can charge any away fans £25, which looking at prices at other grounds in our division, where we will be put on terracing, is pretty competitive 

25 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

The £20, £23 and £25 should be prices for members.

Membership fee of £50 with a fiver off per ticket bought. 10 games you get your money back

£25, £28 & £30 for 1 offs

That way we can charge any away fans £25, which looking at prices at other grounds in our division, where we will be put on terracing, is pretty competitive 

Way too high for membership. We want to encourage people to attend not put them off. 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why tho?

Shows you are fan before the bandwagon jumpers.

I know I am going off on a tangent but worst thing about Englands success at moment  is the bandwagon jumping celebs who seem to get tickets for Wembley. 
I bet after the game on Sunday will be photos on Instagram / Twitter of Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Ant and Bleeding Dec enjoying the match at the Wembley. 
A big pet hate of mine.

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

I know I am going off on a tangent but worst thing about Englands success at moment  is the bandwagon jumping celebs who seem to get tickets for Wembley. 
I bet after the game on Sunday will be photos on Instagram / Twitter of Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Ant and Bleeding Dec enjoying the match at the Wembley. 
A big pet hate of mine.

Lawrence Fox - nailed on - guaranteed he'll have bagged a ticket

Sickening

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why tho?

Income generation for a start 

Run it like a business and not a charity

The incentive is there to get your investment back by attending games

in this division £20 for potg is very low and also a price that would have to reciprocated for away fans

As an example were charging £23 for an away terrace ticket last time fans were let in

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Run it like a business and not a charity

The incentive is there to get your investment back by attending games

in this division £20 for potg is very low and also a price that would have to reciprocated for away fans

As an example were charging £23 for an away terrace ticket last time fans were let in

Fleetwood were charging £23

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Dont need memberships for that

For starters an improvement to matchday catering and merchandise in the shop could achieve WAY more and benefit all fans 

Absolutely no need for any memberships whatsoever - they're unneccesary

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

So my lad had a ticket for last season, when I log in it's there as a 20/21 ST and I expected some kind of option to roll it over. Does it just automatically happen?

Am I missing something or do I just need to call ticket office to sort out?

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

A big pet hate of mine.

i guess that means you aint bagged a ticket for the final then.  we have had the same to a much lesser degree in the past ,supporters latching on in good times and regulars not able sometimes to get tickets etc. 

7 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

A big pet hate of mine.

Piers Morgan is a big Arsenal fan, Susanna Reid is big Palace fan and Ant & Dec did an England song for one of the tournaments but apart from that your spot on lol

11 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Piers Morgan is a big Arsenal fan, Susanna Reid is big Palace fan and Ant & Dec did an England song for one of the tournaments but apart from that your spot on lol

I dont mind if they got a ticket through normal channels like I would have to but somehow I doubt they did.