Next phase of season ticket sales now OPEN

6 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

That's how it should be 

Disgraceful that they want more money at ridiculous high prices 

Yet not one word on refunds 

its 2021/22 365 quid on kop is just over 15 quid a game . everything is expensive these days , even pub food seems to have gone up 30% even though vat is reduced to 5% from 20% . i honestly think its good value . forget chansiri and his c@ck up of running a football club at least he has listened this time. who knows he might be a changed man lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Yes I got that message at first. You have to sign in as currently only open to last season's ticket holders and, from today, those who had season tickets in 19/20 but did not renew last season. Expect it'll be open to everyone very soon.

I am signed in. I had 19/20 ST's but not 20/21 (missed the early bird deadline)

1 minute ago, FattyOwl72 said:

I am signed in. I had 19/20 ST's but not 20/21 (missed the early bird deadline)

Blimey that was quick. I renewed this afternoon very soon after it was made available to 19/20 holders.

I clicked on ST ticket info and followed a couple of links.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Blimey that was quick. I renewed this afternoon very soon after it was made available to 19/20 holders.

I clicked on ST ticket info and followed a couple of links.

Thanks mate. I went via the link and I'm in. Problem now is I was waiting on a refund for 19/20. I'd happily switch this to credit against next season. Anyone know if I can do this? Ring them up?

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

was about the same as now . yet the cost of living is 150% higher . some will moan about owt. 15quid on kop is cheap 

That’s what I thought.  I can remember paying £18 on the Kop against West Brom in 2002ish when I forgot my ST. The game after that young defender died.

Guest Therealrealist

So st prices are roughly

kop 15

north 18

south 20

potg prices should be no more than

even our im alright jack mob cudnt complain at them prices for the floaters

1 hour ago, FattyOwl72 said:

Thanks mate. I went via the link and I'm in. Problem now is I was waiting on a refund for 19/20. I'd happily switch this to credit against next season. Anyone know if I can do this? Ring them up?

I rolled the remainder of the 2019/20 games into the ifollow offer for the rest of that season instead of a refund. I think that there must have also been a £25 credit as part of that deal. Anyway when I came to pay this afternoon I was given the choice to use this as a discount for my new ST. Hopefully you can do the same. Perhaps ring the ticket office tomorrow if you can't do it online. Good luck👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

There's only 4 teams in the Championship who have higher tickets than us 

So yes I stand by my statement, they are a rip off 

Not sure of the relevance of the championship but there are  over 4 league 1 clubs charging more than us 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spookone said:

Surely they will have a redesign, surely.

That's what I thought. Save on plastic if it's pretty much the same design. Also, they're all being posted out.

We must be flush after all.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Nope. Wont be renewing or spending a penny until DC fvcks off. 

I'm probably wrong but this comment sounds like one of those who always has an excuse not to go, I'm not going till we get rid of Jos,  I'm not going whilst Monk is manager, I'm not going whilst Pulis is manager, I'm not going when we've got that lump playing up front, I'm not paying them ticket prices blah blah blah 

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'm probably wrong but this comment sounds like one of those who always has an excuse not to go 

Doesn't to me

It's too easy to start slinging that at people 

Eaton has never ever posted anything like that before and isn't that kind of person

Owlstalk Shop

11 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

So st prices are roughly

kop 15

north 18

south 20

potg prices should be no more than

even our im alright jack mob cudnt complain at them prices for the floaters

between 20-30 would be fine . and no more stupid bands . nice and simple and if someone wants to go they know the price ,upto now its put off quite a lot even before seeing the prices and everyone thinks its upto 49quid