Next phase of season ticket sales now OPEN

1 hour ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can you renew but in a different seat, the people who used to sit behind me used to moan all game long.

I need to find out this too, the person in front of me complains about my moaning all game!

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

I would hardly call £20 a game “ ridiculously high”. I think st prices are very good value. I’m going to be a potg fan next season if I get back so might have a different opinion on potg prices when I do have to pay. But I honestly think st prices are excellent particularly for young uns. 

They are one of the highest in league one ......why oh why do our fans keep harping on about what good value they are , there not , the club is on its arse , no players incoming and totally apathy throughout !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

I would hardly call £20 a game “ ridiculously high”. I think st prices are very good value. I’m going to be a potg fan next season if I get back so might have a different opinion on potg prices when I do have to pay. But I honestly think st prices are excellent particularly for young uns. 

There's only 4 teams in the Championship who have higher tickets than us 

So yes I stand by my statement, they are a rip off 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sticky Micky said:

There's only 4 teams in the Championship who have higher tickets than us 

So yes I stand by my statement, they are a rip off 

All about opinions mate. Not aware of prices at other clubs. I just don’t think £20 is unreasonable?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

All about opinions mate. Not aware of prices at other clubs. I just don’t think £20 is unreasonable?

Keep paying it ,dc will love you 

If your happy paying 20£ to watch league 1 football ,good for you 

But your been taking for a right mug by our glorious chairman 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

What was the cost in 2003?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

You obviously didn’t read my post. I won’t be paying it. Not in the country anymore but if I was I would pay it. For me it’s not about chansiri it’s about watching the club I’ve supported for 50 odd years. If your hatred for him stops you doing that it’s up to you. My point was and remains £20 to watch Wednesday is ok. But I was daft enough to pay a fiver to watch some kids I don’t know playing Celtic kids in a park yesterday

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can you renew but in a different seat, the people who used to sit behind me used to moan all game long.

Be great if anyone could actually answer this, I'm looking to change too but doesn't give me the option when renewing.

17 minutes ago, Stu said:

Be great if anyone could actually answer this, I'm looking to change too but doesn't give me the option when renewing.

i think that once all phases have finished people then get the chance to change seat. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Assume we will get new cards this season? Hope so as i've got absolutely no idea where mine is

I’m sure I read we are getting new cards - good thing the last ones were super rubbish!

Guest Willow Owl
5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri ain't getting a penny off me until he gives me my refund I've now been waiting oner a year for. 

Will you renew your season ticket if he gives you the refund. Just asking 

6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri ain't getting a penny off me until he gives me my refund I've now been waiting oner a year for. 

I've been waiting for over a year too.  I think refunds have stopped to force people to accept a credit to your account. This adds insult to injury as I know someone who got his money back last November. He applied the same day as me. I'm ashamed of my club, morally bankrupt.

• Like 1