Next phase of season ticket sales now OPEN

The prices remain the same as phase one, with adult Kop Season Tickets priced at £365, the equivalent of just £15.86 per game, while supporters in the South Stand will see reductions down to to £495, or £21.52 per game.

Junior Season Tickets in the Grandstand, which for many years have offered superb value, remain at only £1 per game for under 11s, while under 17s pay just £75 for a full season of football in the same family area. All other junior Season Tickets stay at £75 for under 11s and £150 for under 17s in all other areas of the stadium.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

The Owls are pleased to announce that the next phase of sale for 2021/22 Season Tickets is now open.

Following an extremely successful first phase – to 2020/21 Early Bird holders only – we are now in a position to move into phase two.

The latest Government update this week indicates a relaxing of restrictions after the 12 July review of data, enabling the club to now accelerate our plans ahead of the new campaign.

However, with some potential restrictions still in mind, this second phase is limited to all 2019/20 Season Ticket holders who wish to renew their seat and will be available until Monday 19 July at 4.00pm with details of general sale announced after this date.

Many supporters have requested for their rebate Option 8 to be changed to Option 7, ticketing credit and respective accounts have now been credited. Anyone wishing to change options can do so by contacting the Ticket Office with your ID number and your account will be updated with the relevant credits by Monday 12 July.

The prices remain the same as phase one, with adult Kop Season Tickets priced at £365, the equivalent of just £15.86 per game, while supporters in the South Stand will see reductions down to to £495, or £21.52 per game.

Junior Season Tickets in the Grandstand, which for many years have offered superb value, remain at only £1 per game for under 11s, while under 17s pay just £75 for a full season of football in the same family area. All other junior Season Tickets stay at £75 for under 11s and £150 for under 17s in all other areas of the stadium.

Owlstalk Shop

Me and my son go into our second season of a 3 year season ticket

It's our second multi year ticket

I'm surprised we haven't been offered anything back on these

I know we get them cheaper because we are always early bird

But we purchased ours with the expectation of watching Championship football at the minimum

The Chairman did say something in regards to high prices, paying high prices allows us to watch better players

We're now watching league 1 football on Championship season tickets

We don't even know if we will be able to attend any games yet because of my health issues and the impact catching covid could have.

I know people will say you paid your money, you took your chance, and I suppose we did

But I still feel our loyalty is being taken for granted

• Like 5

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Me and my son go into our second season of a 3 year season ticket

It's our second multi year ticket

I'm surprised we haven't been offered anything back on these

I know we get them cheaper because we are always early bird

But we purchased ours with the expectation of watching Championship football at the minimum

The Chairman did say something in regards to high prices, paying high prices allows us to watch better players

We're now watching league 1 football on Championship season tickets

We don't even know if we will be able to attend any games yet because of my health issues and the impact catching covid could have.

I know people will say you paid your money, you took your chance, and I suppose we did

But I still feel our loyalty is being taken for granted

I got the difference refunded in credit 

• Like 2

@owlstalk
This post was recognized by @owlstalk!

Sham67 was awarded the badge 'Great Support'

39 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Can you renew but in a different seat, the people who used to sit behind me used to moan all game long.

Yes mate, I renewed and moved in the first phase.  Took less than 10 minutes in the shop.

33 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri ain't getting a penny off me until he gives me my refund I've now been waiting oner a year for. 

That's how it should be 

Disgraceful that they want more money at ridiculous high prices 

Yet not one word on refunds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

That's how it should be 

Disgraceful that they want more money at ridiculous high prices 

Yet not one word on refunds 

I would hardly call £20 a game “ ridiculously high”. I think st prices are very good value. I’m going to be a potg fan next season if I get back so might have a different opinion on potg prices when I do have to pay. But I honestly think st prices are excellent particularly for young uns. 

• Like 4