ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs 🇮🇹 ITALY - EUROS FINAL - Official Matchday Thread ⚽️

I'm not one to criticise any of this team, what they've done at the last 2 tournaments is more than we'd imagine, but why doesn't someone have a word with Sterling? 

He always seems to take 1 or 2 touches too many, which means the gap for the through ball has closed, or the angle is too tight to get a decent shot off, or defenders get round him. 

I've never seen either Wednesday or England win anything. Started supporting Wednesday the season after we won the League Cup.

I'm resigned to us losing tonight. Hope I'm wrong, but it feels like our chance has gone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, HullOwlPhil said:

I've never seen either Wednesday or England win anything. Started supporting Wednesday the season after we won the League Cup.

I'm resigned to us losing tonight. Hope I'm wrong, but it feels like our chance has gone.

Starting to feel the same way.Our chance has more or less gone unless someone can pull a rabbit out of the hat in ET. 

10 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Why is Mason Mount still on the pitch? I just can't figure it out.

TBF he shouldn't have started in that formation -  not in that position at least

We look really disjointed and apart from an early goal have looked disjointed throughout

• Like 1