SWFC vs CELTIC - Official Matchday Thread

11 hours ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Why you deleted them all? 

no - they were never there

I only delete idiotic stuff or stuff where people get personal rather than debate the topics

It's how it works and how it will always work

Also - anyone who comes onto the site just to whinge about the site or have a go at site members - they get their accounts deleted

x

• Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

I didnt watch the game but that side looked about as strong as we have at present and to loose convincingly against a second tier Celtic side doesnt give me much optimism for the coming season, ok early days but to me its a good marker.

Guest Smackavolley
16 hours ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Serious question..how good is Josh Render ?

He's a good keeper. I'd say better than Jackson.

He's just not tall enough. 6'5" vs 5' 11"

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

no - they were never there

I only delete idiotic stuff or stuff where people get personal rather than debate the topics

It's how it works and how it will always work

Also - anyone who comes onto the site just to whinge about the site or have a go at site members - they get their accounts deleted

x

Was just a tongue in check comment mate  because I'd read 4 or 5  people in the thread moaning about performance/ result

Just now, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Was just a tongue in check comment mate  because I'd read 4 or 5  people in the thread moaning about performance/ result

Oh my apologies mate

I'm oversensitive to it because we've had an influx of absolute nobbers this summer who come on to try and stir up trouble, moan about the site, have pops at other people and never discuss the football etc!

So I'm taking a hardline approach now - just wipe em out with the click of the 'delete this nobber' button

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh my apologies mate

I'm oversensitive to it because we've had an influx of absolute nobbers this summer who come on to try and stir up trouble, moan about the site, have pops at other people and never discuss the football etc!

So I'm taking a hardline approach now - just wipe em out with the click of the 'delete this nobber' button

lol

🤣  no need to apologise mate