SWFC Accounts Published

I don’t fully understand these things but a few things jumped out...

- “Administrative expenses” jumped to nearly £3m from £1.7m the year before... lawyers??

- Profit on disposal of players/employees = £6.2m... who does that relate to? Joao?

- net assets fell from £60m to £27m, is that to do with the stadium sale?

- the wage bill only fell from £32m to £30m, I thought we’d shed some massive earners like Jones, Abdi & Hooper

Abdi, Jones, Matias, Hooper, Joao and Pudil all left but wages only decreased by £2m, although the drop should be bigger with Forestieri and Fletcher coming off the wage bill. Still expected the drop to be bigger.

Looks like the Joao transfer is included, in Profit on disposal of players/employees?

£20m is still a lot to lose in one season too

"COVID 19 RESPONSE:
During the first lockdown period (March to July 2020), all community activity ceased apart from the online
learning for our education students. The shutdown created some instability which resulted in most staff put on
the government furlough scheme."

I seem to remember DCs biggest fans praising him for not putting anyone on furlough? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichieB said:

"COVID 19 RESPONSE:
During the first lockdown period (March to July 2020), all community activity ceased apart from the online
learning for our education students. The shutdown created some instability which resulted in most staff put on

I seem to remember DCs biggest fans praising him for not putting anyone on furlough? 

He topped up the wages (I think), but did put people on furlough

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RichieB said:

"COVID 19 RESPONSE:

No, DC paid staff the 20% of the salaries they'd have been missing out on from being placed on furlough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, paulrs said:

- “Administrative expenses” jumped to nearly £3m from £1.7m the year before... lawyers??

Could be some sort of "payback" for lease of the stadium considering operating lease charges jumped up to £2.5m from £215k.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

E5nzcr_X0AQ-3WF.png

Peter Loehmann who certain people have slagggged off for years has just published his forecast and projections (basically what he's been telling us over the last year or so) vs the actual reported figures

I think certain people owe him an apology

These are 18/19? Does he do the 19/20 ones?

• Haha 3