Dennis Adeniran - Here's what he can do

Let me start by saying I've been fooled many times before with a YouTube montage. That said.... 

Is their pitch smaller than ours? How does he cover so much of it, move so effortlessly, so quickly from defensive cover to supporting the attack? Is the video on fast forward? I'm si used to our midfield playing ata walking pace I worry that he will just run off on his own with noone in support. 

I'm very excited about the prospect of him & Luongo being the core of our midfield. His highlight real makes him look far superior to Shaw and would be a coup to get a player Everton paid 4m for not so long ago for free!!!

• Like 2

I think there's nothing wrong with getting excited over a YouTube montage etc

After all it's highlights from a game we love and get excited by so I think it's ok to let our imaginations run wild a bit when watching them

I'd love him to be in our first team based on what I've seen and read - hope it happens

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl

Would be a good signing, More options in midfield. Leaving Bannan to play further forward ( if he stays). 

Wouldn't say that highlights reel makes him look anything special. I watched U-23 game from season before last and thought he looked promising. 

Don't like that we seem to be adding to central midfield without solving our play making problems (key role to sort out). 

Do we really need Adeniran, Luongo, Hutch, Dele Bashiru, Waldock (even Glover). To fight for same spot in our starting 11?! 

Guest Smackavolley
2 minutes ago, malek said:

Wouldn't say that highlights reel makes him look anything special. I watched U-23 game from season before last and thought he looked promising. 

Don't like that we seem to be adding to central midfield without solving our play making problems (key role to sort out). 

Do we really need Adeniran, Luongo, Hutch, Dele Bashiru, Waldock (even Glover). To fight for same spot in our starting 11?! 

I was told at the weekend that a few of the U23's didn't travel to Wales for pre-season. None of the younger lads for certain. Bit of a surprise that considering how low we are on numbers.

I can't see Bannan or Windass been here at the end of August and maybe a couple more.

4 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

I was told at the weekend that a few of the U23's didn't travel to Wales for pre-season. None of the younger lads for certain. Bit of a surprise that considering how low we are on numbers.

I can't see Bannan or Windass been here at the end of August and maybe a couple more.

I don’t think we brought any U-23 players, we took those that were add to our first team squad like Brennan, Waldock, Hagan... 

• Like 1