ALL WAGES PAID (NIXON)

25 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

1 of 3 reasons as I can see

He’s had to dispose of other assets to release capital

Issues with getting money out of Thailand

Hes been playing silly sods and thrown his toys out of the pram

Im hoping it’s one of the first 2 

Possibly a combination of all three.

I believe he has hinted at issue getting money out of Thailand before in one of his press calls. Whatever the reason(s), at least things seem to be getting sorted behind the scenes. 

Great scoop for Nixon again btw, he's obviously got a reliable HP source feeding him updates at the moment.  

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Grassy knoll said:

Again nixon first with the news…..yet still gets slagged off 🧐

I just can't forgive him for watergate.

4 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Not being overdramatic Neil just sick of negative news theres enough in the world we live in to begin with. 

Agree re refunds. 

Dont' shoot me for that though mate - go tell the Chairman - he's literally the only one who can change things

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

He just spat his dummy out cos the players got us relegated

Exactly this. Got fed up of paying players a fortune and weren't even trying. it must grate after a bit. in a normal job you'd just sack someone who wasn't doing their job properly and taking the p155. Anyway better get back to work!

Guest Smackavolley
40 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Nope. I wish they had been paid on time which would probably mean we would now be preparing for a champions season and not a league 1 season.

You're missing my point. Some players at the club stopped acting like professional footballers should long before their wages were stopped. It's a sh!tshow. We all know it.

We can point the finger why it's rotten to the core and I think we'd be right. It doesn't excuse the conduct of senior pros who patently downed tools well before last season.

So yep, there's a little bit of me wish they'd suffered. Unfortunately it's rare they do.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm struggling to think of a single solitary time that Chansiri has tried to pull something off and actually won or succeeded

Every little plan and every little tactic and every little strategy - he's ended up losing every single time

Every time

He picks fights, he goes to battle, he decides to try and get one over one someone and loses EVERY SINGLE TIME

And WE have to suffer as a result

He just comes across as one of those guys who can't help themselves.  That are forever trying to come up with 'clever' ways to beat the system and thinks that people who conscientiously follow the rules, pay their taxes on time etc are mugs.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

oh FFS

REALLY?

If you’re right and he’s wrong.  Abdi must have never received a penny from the club. And he’s not the only one from the heady days of 2016 & 2017.

• Love 1

He's a blithering idiot though.

Either that, or just completely deluded.

Did he really think he could just stop paying wages? 

And the fact is it's SWFC the club and its fans who get hit with the punishments. 

13 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Exactly this. Got fed up of paying players a fortune and weren't even trying. it must grate after a bit. in a normal job you'd just sack someone who wasn't doing their job properly and taking the p155. Anyway better get back to work!

He first didn't pay them in December 2019 though when we were 3rd in the League, so your theory doesn't add up

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, SiJ said:

He's a blithering idiot though.

Either that, or just completely deluded.

Did he really think he could just stop paying wages? 

And the fact is it's SWFC the club and its fans who get hit with the punishments. 

Just welcome the fact he has sorted it.

NO one knows what his financial situation is just pleased we are not going to go into admin.

Welcome news for sure

• Like 2