ALL WAGES PAID (NIXON)

13 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Maybe what I have posted a couple of times Could have some truth in it he is finding it difficult to get funds out of Thailand

Can't Chansiri give them contracts in his construction business in Thailand (like Mr Burns did in the Simpsons with his baseball team) and pay them all in This Baht?

1935759159_Screenshot_20210705-1127372.png.8ddf974409802fe8c482028140272c43.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Always is ... Then hour or two later local journalists will "confirm" 

No he is not always, sometimes local journalists get there first, local journalists do a reasonable job with a chairman who regularly keeps stun. 

6 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

In the end margins were very tight. One more goal vs Derby would've made all the difference.

Exactly.

Professional sport often comes down to marginal gains.

Players having to worry about their wages, bills, mortgage etc. rather than being 100% focussed on their game can't have helped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Can't be true we are according to the suicide squad we are going into administration

I'm glad finally paying players what they were contractually owed, 3 months later and after most have left the club leaving us barely able to field a starting 11, is enough to convince you that everything is fine.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

No he is not always, sometimes local journalists get there first, local journalists do a reasonable job with a chairman who regularly keeps stun. 

Erm so an hour later Dom reports same story... Not saying local journalists don't do a good job but Nixon is one of the most reliable ones out there.

• Like 1

I mean...if it turned out it was all a big strop and not that he's skint, then that's even worse! 

Plus, if he's so loaded, why take out that loan or whatever it was with the fella down South?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Is Nixon insinuating that DC has been holding back cash on purpose?!

That's how I've interpreted it. Disgraceful if true.  

DC has said on more than one occasion that clubs need help from the EFL and the Government to survive through the pandemic, it makes you wonder if he's been on a one man campaign to force the authorities hand.

One thing the last 6 years has shown us is DC's incredible stubborn.

I'm struggling to think of a single solitary time that Chansiri has tried to pull something off and actually won or succeeded

Every little plan and every little tactic and every little strategy - he's ended up losing every single time

Every time

He picks fights, he goes to battle, he decides to try and get one over one someone and loses EVERY SINGLE TIME

And WE have to suffer as a result

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

My god could you just IMAGINE if the chairman just paid the players, bought a few, sold a few, didn't try pulling stunts etc and we could just go back to actually talking about FOOTBALL??

I know that sounds like madness but it IS possible 

It is

IF he just stops the madness

This is a step in the right direction although let's be honest it hasn't even got us back to point zero yet

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop