LEAGUE 1 FINAL PLACES PREDICTION !

9 hours ago, poite said:

We will finish in the bottom 4 

This^^^. Nothing positive yet and nothing seemingly in the pipeline. Fire-sale of players with any value, DM leaves by mutual consent after none of his transfer targets are acquired and we start the campaign with a squad made up of under 23’s and Bullen at the helm.

11 hours ago, Paddyowl said:

Without actually seeing the standard of player that's going to come in it's difficult to say.

Having said that I think If Iorfa, Dunkley, Bannan, Hutchinson, Green, Paterson and Windass (If still here) stay fit we have a decent spine to the team, add to that a few young'uns , Galvin, Hagan etc we may have a chance of top half but recruitment is key.

Yes, totally agree. Squad wise, IF we are allowed to build on what we've currently got, then I think top half is definitely achievable.........

Charlton away is a tough start though, IMHO.

I will personally wait to see who comes in and who goes before assessing what the squad is capable of.  

We have lost a lot of players over the summer, with more outgoings expected.  

It is going to be one busy summer.  

Difficult to say at this stage as we don't have our squad sorted yet.

But right now I'd say 12th-16th.

Things are starting to move in the right direction in terms of the most immediate concern of us remaining as a club so I know longer expect to drop straight through. 

But I expect our signing to come from a limited pool and can't see us pushing for top end League 1 talent.

Hopefully the following season, with some more wages off the books, or a few assets sold, we can build a team capable of competing but I don't expect that this season.

• Like 1

I think it is going one of two ways:

- we either have a great season and challenge for promotion.

- we have a mare and are down near the bottom.

I just don't envision mid-table mediocrity.

Personally I'd be happy with mid table

We definitely need new players. That's a taken

But, and the biggest issue facing Moore right now, is getting rid of the losing mentality from a spine of players that have had that ingrained within them for years. If Moore can't do something about THAT then I really worry

1 hour ago, Pulcinella said:

I was going to say four go down, but I suppose mathematically 3rd from bottom is actually 4th bottom!

Er yeah, that's what I meant! (No, I forgot 4 went down) lol