LEAGUE 1 FINAL PLACES PREDICTION !

One thing is for sure when the gates open the fans will be there, as we all love this club. If we have a decent start the numbers will increase game by game.If though the start is poor Hillsborough could be like a town centre during lockdown and the financial pressure would be huge.

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

I’d take 20th in League One right now.

The DC era has well and truly f*cked us.

We’re a joke in almost every department.

The only thing to be proud of, about SWFC right now, is our fan base.

Sums it up perfectly for me! 

With our current squad of players we will lucky to finish outside the bottom 6 and back to back relegation is a very real possibility.

With a new left back, right midfielder, 2 strikers and a bit of depth in central defence and any players leaving are replaced with like for like we could make top 10.

I think its unrealistic to expect a team that has been used to losing for 18 months to be challenging near the top without some serious influx of talent and decent players which won't happen, as we cannot afford to sign anyone or every pay them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Unironically top 6. Things *seem* to be improving in terms of our situation off the field, and signings seem to be close according to Nixon. Based on the press this morning, we should be fine for full capacities on the opening day, so finances should recover a little. Hoping for 6 signings by the end of the window (3 permanent, 3 loans) and not losing any key players, we should be aiming to be in contention. But we will see.

I think the big IF there is the price will determine fans returning we are now third division you are not going to get many fans it charging £30+ a game. POTG £20 is plenty and this silly cashless stadium idea needs to go the same way as the 1867 idea in the bin.

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Top 6! Then win promotion via the playoffs and players hoist chansiri in the air celebrating our triumph!!

He will float like a butterfly then sting like a bee. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

I’d take 20th in League One right now.

The DC era has well and truly f*cked us.

We’re a joke in almost every department.

The only thing to be proud of, about SWFC right now, is our fan base.

That feels about right- I'll go for another horror year like 2003-4 and a finish around 18th or so.

• Like 2