LEAGUE 1 FINAL PLACES PREDICTION !

What’s your prediction of the final placings for the new season 2021 - 2022 and please, for a change leave out any Chansiri sarcastic comments - so here goes mine are.

1. Portsmouth - 2. Charlton - 3. Sheffield Wednesday 

This is my prediction for season 2021 - 2022 

Hopefully 🙏 or better 🙏

• Haha 5

Wow, 3rd place based on everything that’s happened plus everything that hasn’t……….

You can leave out comments about DC but you can not ignore his impact on our club and consequently our chances.

Anyway, lets do this again on day one of the season.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 6

Without actually seeing the standard of player that's going to come in it's difficult to say.

Having said that I think If Iorfa, Dunkley, Bannan, Hutchinson, Green, Paterson and Windass (If still here) stay fit we have a decent spine to the team, add to that a few young'uns , Galvin, Hagan etc we may have a chance of top half but recruitment is key.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Wow, 3rd place based on everything that’s happened plus everything that hasn’t……….

You can leave out comments about DC but you can not ignore his impact on our club and consequently our chances.

Anyway, lets do this again on day one of the season.

That’s EXACTLY why I posted and asked the question so as not to get involved with any other item on our club. It’s just to guess what others are thinking plus you can alter your standings when the season is about to commence, that’s all.

Unironically top 6. Things *seem* to be improving in terms of our situation off the field, and signings seem to be close according to Nixon. Based on the press this morning, we should be fine for full capacities on the opening day, so finances should recover a little. Hoping for 6 signings by the end of the window (3 permanent, 3 loans) and not losing any key players, we should be aiming to be in contention. But we will see.

• Haha 2

What’s the lowest we have finished before?, I predict worse than that. We will

lose our best players, might still have another points deduction from our friends at the EFL , still be stuck with DC , have our lowest average attendances, . 

I don’t think we have hit rock bottom yet , success for me will be if we still have a club this time next year! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Unironically top 6. Things *seem* to be improving in terms of our situation off the field, and signings seem to be close according to Nixon. Based on the press this morning, we should be fine for full capacities on the opening day, so finances should recover a little. Hoping for 6 signings by the end of the window (3 permanent, 3 loans) and not losing any key players, we should be aiming to be in contention. But we will see.

That’s a lot of assumptions. 

Things “seem” to be improving off the field - we paid some but not all outstanding wages.

Signings “seem” close according to the Sun.

We “should” be fine for full capacity (are we going to force people to attend?)

Finances “should” recover a little

Hoping for 6 signings (after months of bad publicity about not paying players)

Not losing any key players……the ones who were about to hand in their notice for not being paid.

Yeah, we’re in contention for something…..

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Wednesday 1st by a mile.

People will eventually realise that all this crap has been a media targeted hate Champaign against our great chairman.

Up the owls.

I'm highly medicated at the moment so could be done slight exaggeration.

• Haha 6