Ipswich Town in for Chey Dunkley

7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ye, if we are planning to remain in league one, he’s a decent player in this league. But never a championship player. 

I reckon (unless we get another points deduction) we should just about have enough in the tank to stay in League 1.

25 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ye, if we are planning to remain in league one, he’s a decent player in this league. But never a championship player. 

Out of interest, how did Wigan finish in that season where he scored seven and helped them keep 24 clean sheets? 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
20 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Out of interest, how did Wigan finish in that season where he scored seven and helped them keep 24 clean sheets? 

Exactamondo...strange signing..let him go

49 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I can't wait to see what team we cobble together for next season

Remember those old films where you see people queuing on side of the road waiting to be picked for work that day.

I can see blokes queuing outside players entrance with their boots and DM saying "What position? Your in !

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Exactamondo...strange signing..let him go

37 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

They finished top with 98 points.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

They finished top with 98 points.

That’s b4 he lost a leg

This is the dilemma... Sell whilst he's fit for any reasonable amount or keep and feel let down when he breaks down after just a few games in...If we are clearing the boards and looking at younger fitter players then let him go  even if it means we haven't quite bottomed out yet... If this is to be our new way of working then sell!! I'm afraid I've got him down as another one who will never be fully fit for any length of time!! 

• Like 1

Funny how Paul Cook, a man who many wanted and clamoured for us to appoint before we got DM, has signed Penney and is now rumoured to be chasing Dunkley.

But those players are rubbish according to many on here who wanted Cook

It doesn't add up  😬

• Like 1