EFL to go in hard on SWFC

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not break the rules

Pay the players

Submit the accounts

etc etc etc etc

This is NOT the EFL at fault here

You are  correct and all blame is at captain chaos's door! but if  they keep deducting points and relegate us the problem ain't going away  as less  revenue the lower we fall  unless EFL plan is to send us out of business? 

• Love 1

Just now, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

You are  correct and all blame is at captain chaos's door! but if  they keep deducting points and relegate us the problem ain't going away  as less  revenue the lower we fall  unless EFL plan is to send us out of business? 

Yeah the EFL are sat having their breakfast every morning with Seth Bennett and Steve Gibson plotting to send us out of business by cleverly forcing Chansiri to not submit accounts, stop paying players etc 

It's genius

And all the invention of Seth Bennett

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah the EFL are sat having their breakfast every morning with Seth Bennett and Steve Gibson plotting to send us out of business by cleverly forcing Chansiri to not submit accounts, stop paying players etc 

It's genius

And all the invention of Seth Bennett

Wtf are you on about clearly not read post 

44 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’m not bothering next season if we’re lumped with another points deduction. Use the true fan argument all you want I don’t care, the chairman has killed any feeling for me

Tbf, I'm sat here wondering if there's much point with next season if we are hit with more points deductions and transfer embargoes.

It's never ending.

• Like 1

The EFL is the governing body they set the rules, but waiting years to enforce them is pointless.

We have a very bad chairman, who cannot run our club and has shown this repeatedly year on year but as long as he has money thats the only test the EFL have, now the money ran out, the players are gone, the stadiums been sold, the fans are owed money, the players are not being paid.

Now the EFL look at beefing up their sanctions, it should not have been allowed to get this far for so long. There are other team in a similar but not as bad state as us.

But the long term losers are me, you and other fans. SWFC goes bust it does affect the scraps the EFL get from the premier league, or their sky tv deal money. They are a governing body that does not govern the companys they are meant too.

7 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Then quite simply Chansiri needs to get the problems sorted. The problems he and he alone created. The accounts the EFL are waiting for are 2019/20, which were hardly affected by Covid so that can’t be used as an excuse. 

16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Each year the performance of the chairman is ranked with a set criteria,  if they are not doing basic criteria such as paying players on time, operating within the P&S guidelines, clubs rule breaking such a filing of accounts or financial information with EFL late. EFL can make chairman unfit for office with that they have no choice but to sell up.

Yeh. Force the chairman to sell. I’d like to see how that works 

• Like 1

As for the agenda thing...

I'm not sure it is an agenda thing or not, but it is funny how talk of these prospective EFL punishments always gets leaked to the press before anything has really happened.