EFL to go in hard on SWFC

Just now, malek said:

I know EFL must act, but realistically whom are they helping by not letting us sign players and having points deductions ?

We got points deducted, get relegated and our cook, cleaning lady, etc... lose their jobs. Will EFL offer to give them wages they lost ?

There are so many footballers without job and you forbid clubs to sign players ? How that makes sense ?!

Punishment for owners failings should punish owners, not employees and fans.

Absolutely.

I’m looking forward to the likes of Graham Souness, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville coming out in support of us saying you can’t punish the fans for the actions in the boardroom.

Hopefully we’ll just see Chansiri banned from a handful of EFL meetings, he can always send young Att in his place…. All things considered he’d probably do a better job.

I think it's more Derby they are after then us. Knew they wouldn't be able to make them getting relegated last season stick. So didn't bother chasing that one by appealing it and are going to chuck the kitchen sink at them this season.

• Love 1

If it’s frees/money generated from sales and a cap of 10k a week on wages, similar to what happened at Forest iirc, it’s only the market we’ve been working in for years anyway. 

Anything more stringent than that it’s completely unfair irregardless of what we’ve done in the past. The punishment has to end eventually otherwise you may aswell just wind the club up.

Efl will keep coming after us because we broke the rules and didn’t get the punishment they deemed we deserved? Although in the end we still went down. In the end we deserved what we got ( breaking the rules) but what makes me mad the they put embargo’s on certain clubs for delaying accounts which the government allowed cus of covid19 and they have done EXACTLY the same !!

Just now, Mick70 said:

Efl will keep coming after us because we broke the rules and didn’t get the punishment they deemed we deserved?

yeah they sit there all day every day plotting it

With Seth Bennett

Seth Bennett urges them on to get us

"Let's get Wednesday" he says over and over just urging them to plot against us

And Steve Gibson and Middlesboro - they're there too urging them on to plot against us

I'm not even joking either it's DEFINITELY happening and definitely never anything to do with anything Chansiri does

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

With Seth Bennett

And Steve Gibson and Middlesboro - they're there too urging them on to plot against us

I'm not even joking either it's DEFINITELY happening and definitely never anything to do with anything Chansiri does

When I said we I meant dc ? He broke the rules had enough time to get ground sale in correct year ? And has had enough time to rum the club in a fit and proper manner!!! Unfortunately he’s none neither 

• Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

With Seth Bennett

Neil what is it for now ? We know we have restrictions in place for late accounts since March ie max 23 man squad with wage restrictions on new signings ! Is it for not paying wages ? How can it b for ffp when accounts haven’t been submitted to EFL ! 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

With Seth Bennett

It goes much deeper I’m afraid. The EFL are just puppets guided by their lizard Illuminati overlords. Their hatred and vengeance knows no bounds. 

or Chansiri just keeps breaking the rules. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Didnt know there was such a rule/law.Can you advise me where to find  it please?

Write to  the EFL, I'm sure they'll let you know.

5 minutes ago, Derick Mills said:

Why don't we just submit the books ffs

Because of what's in them (probably).

I checked yesterday, Sheffield 3 Ltd accounts are overdue and that's only two transactions per year.  Imagine the SWFC accounts.

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

With Seth Bennett

And that maguire character..he’s allways had it in for us