EFL to go in hard on SWFC

41 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s an absolute myth that he’s skint,  he has the means to pay , everything , on time 

Didn’t just magically find a few quid shortly before players were gonna quit,

for me …he has lost the appetite to fund the club 

Or his dad has stopped lending him money to fund a business that continues to fail? 

Yet to see any evidence of the chairman’s own business credentials and successful companies. Therefore maybe his Dad has said enough is enough, i’m not funding this hobby anymore.

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Or his dad has stopped lending him money to fund a business that continues to fail? 

Yet to see any evidence of the chairman’s own business credentials and successful companies. Therefore maybe his Dad has said enough is enough, i’m not funding this hobby anymore.

He owns a few firms in construction last I heard, owns property in China , all very vague though 

Undoubtedly some of his wealth will be off his family, to what extent that’s funded SWFC is anyone’s guess 

37 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I have a bad feeling the EFL are going to shaft us for the non payment of wages to the players who have left. 

Errr

Where I (now) come from “shaft” (amongst other meanings) suggested unfairness - not sure being penalised for not adhering to a contract of employment (ie paying wages owed) qualifys?

If anything DC has /is shafting the ‘departed’ players

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ANDY said:

just to remind you.   The EFL are the clubs. They vote all this in/out 

Which shows exactly why an u=independent regulatory body is required, one with real teeth to knock the game into shape and force shyster owners out.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Breaching / Breaking rules

Not submitting accounts

Not paying players

That sort of thing?

Obviously if we keep repeat breaking the rules, it's understandable. Just was under the impression things were starting to improve, and then EFL comes back to haunt us. DC root of all our current problems of course!

3 hours ago, Everywhere & nowhere said:

Seems like a 19 page argument about something where the problem is obvious and pretty much indisputable - terrible  management by the owner.

"debatable!" 

:Chansiri:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

And maybe the consortium have just had enough and their pathetic frontman chansiri has become a joke to them the way he is to us and anyone else dealing with him. 

8 hours ago, Tollertonowl said:

Unfortunately falling fowl of the EFL rules unless you gain promotion to the PL are designed to spiral clubs into further breaches and financial ruin...

So knowingly break the rules, fail when you have broken them, and then its the EFLs fault that they impose the penalties that you know would come if your breaking the rules failed

That's the EFLs fault?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This discussion is like when people break the law then complain about the cops that nick them.

Chansiri keeps breaking the rules. Stop breaking the rules we stop getting punished. Seems straight forward to me.

Although in the first court case some of the things that went off (like no one taking minutes at the Preston meeting ) are quite baffling. Unless of course you don’t what you are discussing to come back and bite you up the arse!

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolutely

Or people who park somewhere they shouldn't and then cry like babies when they get a ticket

absolutely

or don’t wipe their arśe and complain when they get skiddies 

• Haha 2

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

Are they often responsible for other people's skid marks?

depends how fast they parked

DC do yourself a favour file the outstanding financial statements.

This leads to the EFL lifting their transfer embargo on the club.

This leads to the manager being able to sign some players (if they will come) to get ready for the new season

This leads to having a stronger team for the start of the season.

This leads to the team winning games.

This leads to more fans attending the games.

This leads to more money into the club from tickets, merchandise and match day spends.

Then this eventually leads to more PROFIT for the chairman.