Barnsley subtly trolling Wednesday fans

On 03/07/2021 at 11:43, Sheff74 said:

Can't really blame them, we'd be ragging them relentlessly if the boot was on the other foot, figuratively speaking. Literally speaking would be impossible, as the additional toe would rule out a straight swap.

Cant say I know one person who gives a flyer 

As for "ragging them relentlessly" when has that ever happened in the many years they have spent in the 3rd?

11 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Rotherham were in League Two that season.

It was the season “MASSIVE” was introduced...both us and dem were in league one, South Yorkshire’ other 3 were in championship and their fans used to ring radio Sheffield complaining that we still got more coverage....the word massive was used regularly by the complaining fans, it was preceded by “not”... our fans cottoned on and used it as a badge of honour....que Stephen Bywayer giving his first interview after signing and the rest is history.....

15 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They have been in the Championship whilst we were in League One the first time around though. All three of Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham have been a league higher than us at some point. 

I know that. I was referring to 11/12 when BOTH Sheffield clubs were in League One.

12 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

It was the season “MASSIVE” was introduced...both us and dem were in league one, South Yorkshire’ other 3 were in championship and their fans used to ring radio Sheffield complaining that we still got more coverage....the word massive was used regularly by the complaining fans, it was preceded by “not”... our fans cottoned on and used it as a badge of honour....que Stephen Bywayer giving his first interview after signing and the rest is history.....

Yeah I remember, 2011/12.

Rotherham were in League Two. They were promoted from League Two the following season under Evans.

11 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Yeah I remember, 2011/12.

Rotherham were in League Two. They were promoted from League Two the following season under Evans.

Bugger me, you’re right.,,,.some Mandela complex going down here....