Barnsley subtly trolling Wednesday fans

So so funny reading Barnsley forums before we beat them recently and then after  - some claimed we only turned up because it was our ‘ cup final ‘ 😂 

I honestly believe 95% of Wednesdays fans don’t give a flying feck about them . 

If there was a championship for thickest football fans they would be Real Madrid 

P.S.  spot the subtle link 😉

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

The same Whitey who had a full meltdown on here and stropped off after the game Maguire got a 97th minute winner.

Lol

And the same bloke who went on random fans forums trying to get them to hate Wednesday if I remember right 😂

• Haha 1

They all just annoy me - Rotherham, pigs , Dingles , Donny and Chesterfield- we are the oldest and if we didn’t have so many clubs around us geographically we would get 50000 fans a week ! Maybe more if the pigs didn’t exist - we will be back in time where we are meant to be 

On 03/07/2021 at 11:31, SallyCinnamon said:

Fair enough. For the first time in my life I actually am a tiny bit jealous of Barnsley.

Thanks Dejphon

Do you forget the season Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley were in the championship and us and dem were in league 1????

Just the one major trophy was earned at the sty was it ? Just weeks after the Titanic went down. Must have all been so emotional. 

Was there also a severe trauma after the war where Arsenal Div 2 bought your place in the promised land of Div one ? Hope it was worth it. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

2 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They have been in the Championship whilst we were in League One the first time around though. All three of Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham have been a league higher than us at some point. 

Greatest seasons of their lives.

Don't you remember all the times that we got excited and made a big thing about being a division, or sometimes 2-3 divisions, above Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster?  No, me neither. 

Edited by alanharper
typo
  • Like 1

On 03/07/2021 at 19:22, Utah Owl said:

It's threads like this that just serve to illustrate what a massive chip we as a fanbase collectively have on our shoulders..

Truth is we are effectively a cr4p league 1 side run by a Clueless idiot and likely to remain so for the forseeable future assuming we don't drop further.

Having said that, it's not so long since clubs like Citeh, Leeds, Leicester and So'ton were at this level and Chelski, Villa, Newcastle were Championship clubs, so we can eventually get back.

The consolation is that like all other things Wednesday, the chip on our shoulder at least is Massive!

Most of the clubs you've mentioned taste it once and don't come back ,we on the other hand are on our 2nd / 3rd visit since they all left !