Barnsley subtly trolling Wednesday fans

8 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

Can't really blame them, we'd be ragging them relentlessly if the boot was on the other foot, figuratively speaking. Literally speaking would be impossible, as the additional toe would rule out a straight swap.

don’t think we would. Might be in the minority here but I’ve never been particularly bothered about barnsley, mostly because they’ve been even worse than we have for the majority of my time as a Wednesday. I dislike Rotherham more, and then clearly the pigs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

don’t think we would. Might be in the minority here but I’ve never been particularly bothered about barnsley, mostly because they’ve been even worse than we have for the majority of my time as a Wednesday. I dislike Rotherham more, and then clearly the pigs

I have always found them to be quite trashy myself and very annoying.

The only local club I don't really dislike are Donny.

• Like 1

I would happily swap Barnsley chairman for ours.

They buy young talent and place value on it by offering more than 1 year deals, they know when to sell players and reinvest in the team. They have progressed the club since taking charge, unlike us we have gone backwards 10 years to where we were when Milan was on the horizon, the only difference with our new Dave Allen is no Milan is coming to save us.

They have a style of play and bring in the manager that fits that way, unlike us who change manager regularly and each one plays a differe style or formation but we dont have the players for these ways. We waste talent and money then, when it does work we sack the manager and try something else. Each time the fans are the ones paying for it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Is that why you didn't use a capital letter when spelling (B)barnsley

• Haha 1