Sancho to Man Utd a done deal?

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

The most drawn out saga of all time 

Is he really any different to Rashford, martial or Greenwood? 

I see him as a different type of player to Greenwood . Maybe the long term plan is for rashford left, Greenwood down the middle and sancho on the right 

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I don't know.

There is a lot of hype about him.

Not good enough for the England starting 11 though?

According to Southgate. A few Germans I talked to over the weekend were gobsmacked he hasn't been starting, say he's far better than Sako 

Just now, TheGaffer said:

According to Southgate. A few Germans I talked to over the weekend were gobsmacked he hasn't been starting, say he's far better than Sako 

I got to admit I have never seen him play properly though only passing on what I heard. 

2 hours ago, markg said:

I see him as a different type of player to Greenwood . Maybe the long term plan is for rashford left, Greenwood down the middle and sancho on the right 

Would be good and unusual to have 3 English players leading the front line at a big club.  If Man Utd can get Varrane and another centre forward they will have a very good side next season 

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Would be good and unusual to have 3 English players leading the front line at a big club.  If Man Utd can get Varrane and another centre forward they will have a very good side next season 

I know Varane has great pedigree but I was unimpressed by him these euros. 
As for the long term plan at Man U, I’m not sure they have one. They really need a style of play / identity, at present they play counter attacking football and rely on firepower to salvage games.

15 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

When I was watching a highlights reel of haalands goals this season sancho looked more impressive 

I felt the same. Looks brilliant.