David Agbontohoma

i'm just trying to get any positive i can with us at the minute. I've felt absolutely dreadful about football since about November last year and i'm fed up of feeling that way. Watching England with my friends recently has sparked my interest in football again and i hope Wednesday turn a corner.

On 01/07/2021 at 16:10, trev said:

Signing young uns from Southampton and Man City isn't a bad way to go.

Let's hope the coaches can get the best out of them.

Said for a while that sweeping up the ‘rejects’ from the PL sides is the way forward. Need to cultivate links with the likes of City, Man U etc.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Said for a while that sweeping up the ‘rejects’ from the PL sides is the way forward. Need to cultivate links with the likes of City, Man U etc.

Exactly….. Sheffield Utd signed brookes / jageilka etc when they had been realeased at 16 …. We should be looking for the same from the premier league top clubs

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Exactly….. Sheffield Utd signed brookes / jageilka etc when they had been realeased at 16 …. We should be looking for the same from the premier league top clubs

I think it’s something we will now do TBH. We have to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daavies; said:

i'm just trying to get any positive i can with us at the minute. I've felt absolutely dreadful about football since about November last year and i'm fed up of feeling that way. Watching England with my friends recently has sparked my interest in football again and i hope Wednesday turn a corner.

Pulisitis is painful and the effects can be long lasting, but you're not on your own. Many have developed a lethargy to football since it was introduced to the club by a Thai businessman.