Izzy Brown checks in at new club

10 minutes ago, eightbelow said:

I don't tweet and I if I did I wouldn't tweet about him or too him, I am simply making a comment about my general lack of interest in his future career. Until I saw this post I don't think the lads poor performances have registered in my head so thanks for that!

Some win that one yesterday though.

Yeah I definitely wasn't referring to yourself mate - just some nutters on Twitter

First thing they thought about after that England win last night was izzy Brown

Proper odd

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, TheSlicer said:

IJB tears ACL at PNE

out for some time 

Meh

Unfortunate but conditioning was an issue, so an increase in the likelihood of injury should have been on pne's radar. 

He’s going to be sidelined “ for a significant period of time” according to the PNE website.

I don’t like it when players get injured, whoever they play for, but I don’t have any sympathy for Preston here - they must have known the risk they were taking 

Apparently he’s ruptured his achilles. Yorkshire Live described him as having 'picked up the knock' in training. Bloody serious knock. A bit Pythonesque really - 'tis but  a flesh wound' Said the Black Knight

He was terrible for us but wish him all the best for a full  recovery from one of the worst injuries a footballer can get. 

Nasty injury. Hope he's okay but I'm guessing he won't recover enough to play football professionally at a decent level. That will take hard work, application and knuckling down; something he's never demonstrated so doubt he'll want to do the hard yards to see it through - he'll look at his bank balance and think, "be reet".

After a shocking season with us he was lucky to get picked up by a Champ club

At such a cross road in his career, that injury is a cruel one

Imagine he’s in bits that he’ll likely be out for the majority of that deal, if not all of it