Pre season training underway

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Great to see big Dom back, really hope we keep hold of him because he'll be a class above in this division.

Agreed. I noticed Luongo is even having a jog! If he would get him fit that would be phenomenal news as well. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Agreed. I noticed Luongo is even having a jog! If he would get him fit that would be phenomenal news as well. 

Surprised his leg hasn't fallen off.😂

• Haha 1

Surprised to see that many players have returned to work given the off field shenanigans? I wonder if this means things are about to be resolved?

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

Heard he's having 3 months rest after today. 

There’s a distinct lack of numbers but the quality there is plenty good enough to be successful in L1 - just need some loans some youngsters coming through and there is no reason it shouldn’t be a positive season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest gizowl
17 minutes ago, Heeleyowl said:

There’s a distinct lack of numbers but the quality there is plenty good enough to be successful in L1 - just need some loans some youngsters coming through and there is no reason it shouldn’t be a positive season.

Yep go for quality rather than quantity, six good signings and things will look a lot better.

14 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Yep go for quality rather than quantity, six good signings and things will look a lot better.

Yes but six good signings are unlikely to come cheap or come to a club if they aren't sure they will be paid properly.

39 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Why can’t the Megastore sell those black wonderbra things they all seem to wear.

They're the GPS tracking thingie that produces all the stats on distance covered etc. 

Do you really want your other half to be able to track you 24/7 ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Busmansholiday said:

They're the GPS tracking thingie that produces all the stats on distance covered etc. 

Do you really want your other half to be able to track you 24/7 ?

Hell no! Why I have a IPhone-that is what they are for! 

6 hours ago, Jim said:

Surprised to see that many players have returned to work given the off field shenanigans? I wonder if this means things are about to be resolved?

Same, all we hear is rumours of unpaid players, but them all being present at pre-season camp doesn't really fit with the image of disgruntled, unpaid players. Maybe things are looking up?

32 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Palmer looks to be struggling

Still trying to get his breath back after ambling back into position at Derby

• Haha 1