Wanted Players

With only about 6 weeks before the start of the new season and already into our pre-season in Wales when can we expect the announcement on new player signings.

Surely everyone would agree new players take time to settle in to new surroundings so we need players NOW or we will be weeks behind the other teams in L1.

If we don’t get the embargo lifted soon by posting our accounts I believe we as fans will be subject to sub- standard football again only this time far worse.

Moore said before the season finished that it was important to get players in early, that has not happened unless those on trial  will be signing.

Need to get wages and accounts sorted before anything happens, lots of players being snapped up but there are a lot of free agents out there.

Seriously why the delay in the accounts this clown is just damaging this club beyond repair 

I don’t get it, it doesn’t take that long to tax dodge and send your paper work into and accountant to file 

mans just a clown, you know full well they will have returned them to chansiri and he won’t be  approving them because he knows we’re in the sh£&te 

love the idiot to come out and explain why for the second season in a row our recruitment and season preparations have been once again hindered by his lack of ability to file some god damn accounts on time 

6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Seriously why the delay in the accounts this clown is just damaging this club beyond repair 

I don’t get it, it doesn’t take that long to tax dodge and send your paper work into and accountant to file 

mans just a clown, you know full well they will have returned them to chansiri and he won’t be  approving them because he knows we’re in the sh£&te 

love the idiot to come out and explain why for the second season in a row our recruitment and season preparations have been once again hindered by his lack of ability to file some god damn accounts on time 

Auditors refusing to sign off the accounts as a going concern is my guess for the ingoing embargo. 

• Like 3

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Auditors refusing to sign off the accounts as a going concern is my guess for the ingoing embargo. 

Sheffield 3 ltd accounts also late.

Will club sue stadium owners if sale money not remitted?

16 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I don’t think it will be DC who is not approving the accounts.

• Like 2

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Who do you think has been funding the club all year. 

The club ain't been properly funded.

And Chansiri only puts in loans .

Like Dave Allen did.

44 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

After the abysmal displays of last season all that 1st team should be  wanted  for impersonating footballers.

Wait until you see our starting Xl in August.

Last year’s side will look like Barca in comparison.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The club ain't been properly funded.

And Chansiri only puts in loans .

Like Dave Allen did.

Like every chairman does, even the chairman of you beloved Brentford has a loan account of over £100m. But if he’s putting the money in you can guarantee some of it will be allocated as stadium payment (obviously offset against rent due)

38 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Who do you think has been funding the club all year. 

His pockets are nearly  empty if he can’t cover wages - so he’s definitely NOT been funding the club all year, if he had we wouldn’t have the  current wage issues that are hindering our progress and recruitment.

1 minute ago, bolton9owl said:

His pockets are nearly  empty if he can’t cover wages - so he’s definitely NOT been funding the club all year, if he had we wouldn’t have the  current wage issues that are hindering our progress and recruitment.

Well he certainly hasn’t funded it enough that much is certain. 

• Like 1