Second favourite sport?

Guest OwlPastie

Guest OwlPastie
6 minutes ago, lee81 said:

Horse racing >>>>>>>>>>NFL>>Football

Do you like horse racing from a sporting point or betting? I like the races but never watched a race I've not had a bet on. 

56 minutes ago, OwlPastie said:

Do you like horse racing from a sporting point or betting? I like the races but never watched a race I've not had a bet on. 

Definitely for the sport although I do love a bet. 

Can't beat a day at the races on a nice day imo, just an amazing spectacle watching high quality thoroughbreds in the flesh. 

Been to a few of the top meetings round the country, Cheltenham, Ascot, the derby etc. Got across to Ireland for the Irish guineas and went on a tour round ballydoyle and coolmore which was amazing.

Due to go down to Newmarket at some point for a morning watching John gosdens horses work which I can't wait for. Was supposed to be going in may last may but for flamin covid :duntmatter:

• Like 1

Cricket for me.

Those that love the sport know full well the battles within the battle. Pitch conditions, overhead conditions, field placings etc etc.

We were lucky in 2019 to see not one but two ‘Once in a lifetime’ moments with Stokes at Headingley and that ending to the World Cup Final.