Loads of ‘good news’ this week

But it won’t get us promoted 

Not slating anything at all and it’s great to see the young uns sign for another year - very positive - but we need to ensure we don’t get sucked into a positive hype overdrive trap here

Now I know the uberfans and ultra positive fans will want everyone to get all excited and point to it as super good news which is fine and I’m not wanting to rain on their parade, and nobody should ever criticise them for getting happy about these contract extensions etc 

BUT 

It won’t get us promoted or improve us 

We need to improve and get promoted 

Thats all

Carry on everyone x

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

I agree with Neil.  

It's much better to drown in the endless negativity.  

cage.gif.9f7bf59dcff92d5be6f951ce13914cf0.gif

Nope

But it’s far mor sensible to see everything happening for what it really is and not get overhyped 

Although I can see on this occasion I’m too late 🤣🤣

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But it won’t get us promoted 

Not slating anything at all and it’s great to see the young uns sign for another year - very positive - but we need to ensure we don’t get sucked into a positive hype overdrive trap here

Now I know the uberfans and ultra positive fans will want everyone to get all excited and point to it as super good news which is fine and I’m not wanting to rain on their parade, and nobody should ever criticise them for getting happy about these contract extensions etc 

BUT 

It won’t get us promoted or improve us 

We need to improve and get promoted 

Thats all

Carry on everyone x

I hope you're not RAMMING ANTI CLUB NEGATIVITY DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS Neil

Guest gizowl

Great news about getting the best of our young talent signed up maybe one or two could make a few first team appearances this season but even as it stands we need a minimum of six players to strengthen our first team squad. Left back,a defensive midfielder and a attacking one, a winger at least one striker and hopefully a keeper with either of our current keepers moving out. 

It is good news, only about a month behind where most competently run clubs would be in confirming new kit deals and re-signing out of contract youth players.

In the context of the shambles we've been under Chansiri, yes good news though, but then the bar wasn't set very high. 

• Like 2

I remember last summer when we started signing the new players and everyone was jizzing over it 

@KivoOwlposted (the truth) that the players like Jack Marriott and all the others we signed would get us relegated 

He got maximum hate for it

Got called negative, said he was stirring the pot, how he shouldn’t say such things.

He was right though 

We got relegated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I remember last summer when we started signing the new players and everyone was jizzing over it 

@KivoOwlposted (the truth) that the players like Jack Marriott and all the others we signed would get us relegated 

He got maximum hate for it

Got called negative, said he was stirring the pot, how he shouldn’t say such things.

He was right though 

We got relegated 

Kivos been RAMMING ANTI CLUB NEGATIVITY DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS ever since Chansiri arrived, what with high ticket prices, predicting relegation, the lack of investment in our youth etc etc.

WE DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF NEGATIVITY

In Chansiri We Trust

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Kivos been RAMMING ANTI CLUB NEGATIVITY DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS ever since Chansiri arrived, what with high ticket prices, predicting relegation, the lack of investment in our youth etc etc.

WE DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF NEGATIVITY

In Chansiri We Trust

Ruddy Anti SWFC trouble causers eh

Pointing out that giving an under 23 one more year on his contract won’t get us promoted 

We don’t need that kind of talk round here 

Owlstalk Shop