Moore in running for Barnsley job.

Just now, Otley Owl said:

Ok. What do you mean by 'in running'? Considered by the Barnsley board? Sounded out by his agent? Fans talking about it?

Where did you hear it? From a mate? An inside source? Some sort of a connection from a player / club / journalist? Best mates with Moore? 

Could you have confirmed all this without someone having to question it all, you know, add some extra detail to your Friday night 8:30pm post of 'Moore in running for Barnsley job' post?

I'd try and read through it all.

*I appreciate now that Moore will be unveiled as the next Barnsley boss, as this is the first time I've really risen to rumour posts like this. I even kept quiet when Bruce started walking his dog.

Where did i make all those comments ? 😂😂

3 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

You as well but think you need to go back to my original post and see what i actually wrote..enjoy the takeaway uto.

I'm guessing I have now been spectacularly done... Is it Kieffer Moore... If so, I will be doffing my cap

41 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Let's say he did go.

Who would you want in?

If he goes it will be due to broken promises and lack of wages (probably).

Your question should be who is going to be daft enough to come in?

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

If he goes it will be due to broken promises and lack of wages (probably).

Your question should be who is going to be daft enough to come in?

Yes indeed.

It was more to establish whether there was a positive alternative being offered or was it just 'Moore out'.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

So your neighbour is more in the know than the Yorkshire post, the Examiner, Yorkshire live and pretty much all the sports media on the net 😂😂

He told me about the latest one about 10 days before it became public. Im saying that he is pretty well connected down there and knows the decision makers thats all. He's never told me anything about Barnsley that hasn't turned out to be spot on.

At least the thread won't start everyone going on about the reasons why Moore is leaving and why he should leave, when he's not leaving, just on an early doors bookies odds list, repeating loads of stuff that has already been said over the last few weeks...

• Like 2

Just now, Pughies Jockstrap said:

He told me about the latest one about 10 days before it became public. Im saying that he is pretty well connected down there and knows the decision makers thats all. He's never told me anything about Barnsley that hasn't turned out to be spot on.

Fair enough buddy, im not saying Moore will go to Barnsley i was just pointing out what is being reported.. uto

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NOT jack whitham said:

We all get grumpy buddy now just pop that takeaway in the microwave for 30 secs and chill 😊

Easy for you to say. I put it in the microwave, it blew up, and Darren Moore's face appeared from the smoke, winked at me, and said 'Barnsley offered me a right deal.'

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Otley Owl said:

Chris Wilder 9/2

Alex Neil 6/1

Markus Schopp 6/1

Darren Moore 10/1

Ok I get it. 

Great stuff.

Eddie Howe 11/1

Christian Fluthmann 12/1

Derek McInnes 12/1

Gareth Ainsworth 12/1

Paul Warne 12/1

My bloody takeways cold now, cheers.

Eddie Howe 11-1. Has a zero been missed off that.

lol

• Haha 1

It could finally come to pass !

1. Roland Nilsson
  2. Roland Nilsson
  3. Roland Nilsson
  4. Roland Nilsson
  5. Roland Nilsson
  6. Roland Nilsson
  7. Roland Nilsson
  8. Roland Nilsson
  9. Roland Nilsson
  10. Roland Nilsson
  11. Roland Nilsson

Subs  Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson; Roland Nilsson.

Manager  Roland Nilsson.