Macron kit?

Guest Manwithastick

I can see us having this template for the away kit. Yellow with a blue stripe or black with a yellow stripe. 

not sure what I think about it, but I do like how they change the colour of the badge. A black badge in a black kit or a yellow badge on a yellow shirt I think would be decent. 

21D27722-A27F-4284-B7EC-F773CE387939.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, vulva said:

Can never understand why these kit producers don’t offer up 5 x options and get fans to vote. There the ones buying them. It’s the easiest bit of market research going. 

Because there’s no way Chansiri would relinquish his choice. 

59 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I can see us having this template for the away kit. Yellow with a blue stripe or black with a yellow stripe. 

not sure what I think about it, but I do like how they change the colour of the badge. A black badge in a black kit or a yellow badge on a yellow shirt I think would be decent. 

Would probably be a blue badge on a yellow kit, or a yellow badge on a black kit, if this was the case.

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

Well that's simply stunning that is 🤢😄

8 hours ago, Smog said:

Would probably be a blue badge on a yellow kit, or a yellow badge on a black kit, if this was the case.

Green and black badge on this green one. Changing the colour of the badge to match the kit is a nice touch in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, vulva said:

Can never understand why these kit producers don’t offer up 5 x options and get fans to vote. There the ones buying them. It’s the easiest bit of market research going. 

And some great PR for the manufacturer.